Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Matt R:
Originally posted by Big Jim:
You subject line is misleading. I've been looking for a gold plated cup holder. I'm disappointed. I would have added it to my other useless things collection.

Yeah, the "bling" collection.

Actually I was thinking more in line with the uslessness of a mink lined jock strap.

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited
R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Matt R:
You subject line is misleading. I've been looking for a gold plated cup holder. I'm disappointed. I would have added it to my other useless things collection.

Yeah, the "bling" collection.

Actually I was thinking more in line with the uslessness of a mink lined jock strap.

I have one for sale. Lightly used. PM me.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Wow, that's sad considering a junkyard let me have a pre98 cupholder (Double Cupholder, In PERFECT condition) for $5...

I might start pulling more if I ever see perfect cupholders.... Or combine 2 and make one perfect... Good business there

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard