Page 2 of 2 1 2
#1613320 07/20/06 05:09 PM
B
No life but CEG
OP Offline
No life but CEG
B
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
congrats!! just keep up on it...i've seen too many people start something and quit.....then they regret it. you've got a good thing going! i know how hard it is to have two jobs myself! IT SUCKS just hang in there!

Well Iv had other jobs that iv just guit. but i dont think it'll be this one for a while. this will be the 4th McDonalds Iv worked at. IMHO its getting paid to put burgers on a grill and stand around. But I dont know about this one. they seem real strick up here. for example, this is the first one i have worked at that i have to shave my goatee (SP?) I have to get a physical by the 18th and i need proof of my education. I dont care about the second to, but d@mn i dont wanna shave. LOL

R.I.P: 95 Tour LX working on getting SVT Power! SELLING 3L LIM AND UIM W/ TB!!! PM ME....
#1613321 07/20/06 05:21 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by BaBySHO:
they seem real strick up here. for example, this is the first one i have worked at that i have to shave my goatee (SP?) I have to get a physical by the 18th

McDonalds doesn't want a bunch of pothead hippies working for them.

#1613322 07/20/06 05:21 PM
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B

Well Iv had other jobs that iv just guit. but i dont think it'll be this one for a while. this will be the 4th McDonalds Iv worked at. IMHO its getting paid to put burgers on a grill and stand around. But I dont know about this one. they seem real strick up here. for example, this is the first one i have worked at that i have to shave my goatee (SP?) I have to get a physical by the 18th and i need proof of my education. I dont care about the second to, but d@mn i dont wanna shave. LOL

That sucks. I just have to make sure I don't have scrubby facial hair, a goatee is fine, and 1 drug test at the beginning. The only thing that sucks at Menards is you just can't call off. Need a Doctors note OR ELSE! Oh well, I hope I can hang in there, I was just suspended, one more screw up and I'm gone

I just bought a Porter Cable too and my paychecks for the next couple weeks will be like $25

98.5 T. Red Contour SVT Lowered on FSVT's http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154233
#1613323 07/20/06 05:55 PM
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
congrats!! just keep up on it...i've seen too many people start something and quit.....then they regret it. you've got a good thing going! i know how hard it is to have two jobs myself! IT SUCKS just hang in there!

wow, they dont even care if I shave or not working at MCVI... Although they did when I worked at Papa Johns... I made 5.15/hr there, that sucked.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
#1613324 07/20/06 06:28 PM
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
You could just have sex with Christi Brinkley's (sp?) husband and he'll pay you $50 an hour to work at his architecture office.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
#1613325 07/20/06 06:32 PM
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by WRX Barge:
You could just have sex with Christi Brinkley's (sp?) husband and he'll pay you $50 an hour to work at his architecture office.

o rly?

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
#1613326 07/20/06 06:35 PM
B
No life but CEG
OP Offline
No life but CEG
B
Originally posted by RawBroken:
they seem real strick up here. for example, this is the first one i have worked at that i have to shave my goatee (SP?) I have to get a physical by the 18th

LOL, accually iv managed to stay clean for quite some time now. I dont plan on F-ing up again. but on the other hand when i worked for McDonalds in St.Louis thats all there was. Just a bunch of hippies. I used to go "kick it" at the store managers house every nite. LOL. Good times

R.I.P: 95 Tour LX working on getting SVT Power! SELLING 3L LIM AND UIM W/ TB!!! PM ME....
#1613327 07/20/06 06:36 PM
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
Originally posted by WRX Barge:

o rly?

Especially you... since you pretty much look like a high school girl and all :-P

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
#1613328 07/21/06 01:05 AM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by RawBroken:

Yeah, they'd rather have someone that can't even count to 50.

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard