Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
I looked for a post on this, and unless it's titled really strange or just ancient, I couldn't find one so my apologies if this in duplicate.

We're leaving the North Phoenix area around 1:30 pm (location to be determined) for Tucson, I'll cut and paste below the info we were given on the Focaljet by :-) "The Ford Guy":

So... The AZ NECO folk have finally decided to have a meet in Tucson! We are doing this as part of our 2 year anniversary having our own AZ chapter, as well as a farewell to one of our members. Of course, we are extending the invite to the Jetters, and CEGers

The 22nd has been picked!!! The plans are to attend the Southwestern International Raceway (SIR) for their usual "test and tune" events. These are usually in the evenings, sometimes even past 12AM. Check out their site http://sirace.com/ for more info on rules, times, and location. We are also having a discussion on doing a short cruise up Mt. Lemmon for some scenic picture taking during the daylight hours.

Pricing for the track is as follows:
Racer: $20
Spectator only: $10
Military spectator: $5

Please chime in here if you are interested, or have some good ideas to add! We would love for everyone to make it!!!"

Anyone interested in going please let me know, as the drive down can be safer and more fun with other like minded people....

Dezert Focus Member and Fan of all Euro-Fords. Once driven to the Darkside, there's no turning back.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Thanks Robert! I don't think this was posted in here. Hmm...

Greg

2000 Silver Turbo CSVT (((FOR SALE, PM me! $12K))) 1999 Vibrant White Cougar

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard