Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
My mystique's leather seems to attract the heat all to easy, and it's grey. Compared to the leather in my GTO, the leather doesn't even come close in quality, and it's not because the car is 8 years old. I remember it being like that from day 1.

Far as I'm concerned, the leather in the mystique isn't even worthy of being on dirty shoes.

-06 GTO Torrid Red/M6 -98 LS with BPU -05 Honda Odyssey EX-L mv .zig ..\for\great\.justice
R
rouar Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by FavoriteMystaque:
You must work in Boston. 3 1/2 hours of commuting in a day.

Correct .. and it's 4 hours. I've been doing apartment shopping for the past few weeks.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Rouar:

Correct .. and it's 4 hours. I've been doing apartment shopping for the past few weeks.

wtf!? 8 minutes to work, 8 minutes from work. y'all are nuts to drive that far/long!!

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
Originally posted by Rouar:

wtf!? 8 minutes to work, 8 minutes from work. y'all are nuts to drive that far/long!!

~Andrew

Eight minutes? Damn you live a long way from work. My commute is about half that! Just one more reason my '98 only has 54k on the clock.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
R
rouar Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:

~Andrew

I didn't care for the job location, but the opportunity was too good to pass up. So I'll sacrifice my desire to be in western MA, NH or CT and live in Boston for a while until I can't stand it .. then I'll apply for a transfer to more farmland-type areas. Fidelity Investments is a big company.

This is approximately my drive into the garage (I'm not posting my exact address) and this is roughly the subway trip. I looked at another apartment in Somerville today and it looks promising, even has an offstreet parking spot (which is rare around here!). Wicked expensive though, 1-bedroom apartments here average $1100-1300/mo.

w00t for hijacking my own thread ...

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
You can own a decent home around where I live (Rochester NY) for that!

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Quote:

Far as I'm concerned, the leather in the mystique isn't even worthy of being on dirty shoes.

If it gets broken in (previous owner) and you use Lexol cleaner and the conditioner, it softens right up It is thicker than the average, although I like the unusual pleated look.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard