Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by MazTour:
I had got a set of leather seats in my Mystique and they looked great,but I didn't really like them. I've had cloth in every other vehicle I've owned and wouldn't go back to leather.

You had a bad experience with 'Ford' Quality. IF you sit in a leather seat in a Benz or an Acura even or a Bimmer, you'll see how well it feels and how comfortable it is compared to lets say the cheap seats in the Contique.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by m4gician:
I had got a set of leather seats in my Mystique and they looked great,but I didn't really like them. I've had cloth in every other vehicle I've owned and wouldn't go back to leather.

You had a bad experience with 'Ford' Quality. IF you sit in a leather seat in a Benz or an Acura even or a Bimmer, you'll see how well it feels and how comfortable it is compared to lets say the cheap seats in the Contique.

My girl hates leather because of 2 things:

• She's 5'2" ~ 100 lbs so she slides very easily when stopping

• She wears skirts and short shirts. It's either way too hot or way too cold for her

• Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
    Y
    Addicted CEG\'er
    Addicted CEG\'er
    Y
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:
    My girl:

• She's 5'2" ~ 100
  • She wears skirts

• Delete this while you still can! I hear the leg humpers coming to ask for pics!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
    P
    Hard-core CEG\'er
    Hard-core CEG\'er
    P

• She wears skirts and short shirts. It's either way too hot or way too cold for her

• omghi2upix?

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
    C
    Veteran CEG\'er
    Veteran CEG\'er
    C
    Get a remote starter, and fire up the air before you get in. Solves the problem.. I use my Remote almost as much in the summer as winter..

1999 Mystique Sport 2nd owner bought it in Sept 03
    120000km 4 door, leather, loaded pics on cardomain, coatsy
    M
    Veteran CEG\'er
    Veteran CEG\'er
    M

• exactly like my girlfriend.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
    R
    rouar Offline OP
    Hard-core CEG'er
    OP Offline
    Hard-core CEG'er
    R
    Originally posted by coatsy:
    Get a remote starter, and fire up the air before you get in. Solves the problem.. I use my Remote almost as much in the summer as winter..

lol .. doesn't work if you're nowhere near your car. I drive 52 miles to a subway garage, and then take the subway another 6 miles (45min) to my workplace. When I get back to the garage at 6PM there's a mad dash to your car to leave as quickly as possible before the other commuters leave (and even then it's still a 30 minute roadragefest to get from the garage to one stinking traffic light 1/8 mile away). No time to start the car and let it cool down before getting in.

F
    Hard-core CEG\'er
    Hard-core CEG\'er
    F
    You must work in Boston. 3 1/2 hours of commuting in a day. I find the perforated leather (my 1991 SHO and father's Avalon) is a little cooler than the nonperfed in my Mystique. After an hour though, I'd rather have cloth seats..

E
    Hard-core CEG'er
    Hard-core CEG'er
    E
    i would rather leather than cloth.
    yeah teh leather is hotter at first, especially when the car has been sitting in the sun allday.
    but i have cloth in my SHO and in this hot weather with no AC, even having an all highway commute with the windows open, i end up with my back completely soaked in sweat!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
    B
    CEG\'er
    CEG\'er
    B

• I actually love the leather in the Contour. It never seems to get extremely hot or cold unlike some other cars I've been in, and I don't slide around at all. In my friend's 96' Jeep I feel like I'm sliding all over the place and when the sun's on those seats for 10 minutes they feel like they're on fire.

Newer luxury cars also have very nice leather. After sitting in a new Audi A4 I didn't wanna get back out

98.5 T. Red Contour SVT Lowered on FSVT's http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154233
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard