Next Thread
Print Thread
#1612182 07/18/06 01:20 AM
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
So yea I walked out of work today to find my front end all smashed up. Someone in a 4x4 truck backed into my vehicle and drove off. I don't know who it was and there was no one around as far as I can tell. I have a perfect imprint of the trailer hitch on my bumber. I just got a new header panel in cause the other one was cracked before. I put that in and it turns out that the frame isn't bent. THANK GOD!! But I need new: Bumper, hood, grille, headlight assemblies. Anyone help me out? I am willing to pay, of course, but I won't be able to pay till a week from friday.

If anyone has these peices please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
~Dan

1999 Contour SE, Zetec 4cly. CAI with stock air box, velocity stacks on CAI, optimized HP exhaust headers. Goal: HP somewhere around 175-225. Stock look. Nice interior.
#1612183 07/18/06 01:32 AM
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Damn hit and run people!

Doesnt your insurance cover that?

'98 2.5L Mystique LS T-Red
#1612184 07/18/06 05:26 AM
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
Normally it would, if i had collision on it.

I am a full time college student with a father who doesn't believe in me having my own life. So I decided to do what I wanted and now I am paying my way thru school. I am going into my 3rd year with no loans yet. I can make it thru 5 at this rate. Saying so I have very little extra $, so I have the minimum coverage on my car. I also got a cell phone to pay for (necessity for work and communication), and my brother has openly admitted to needing help (counseling and detox), so I said that if he made true and stayed straight (which he has thus far, 5 months now) I will pay for it. That alone is $3600 a month. So i can barely cover costs of food and minimum coverage on my car. I know it sounds like a sob story, but its the reasons as to why I have little $.

But yea you are right, if i didn't have to pay the extra $ every month I would get collision on it and then it would be covered.

1999 Contour SE, Zetec 4cly. CAI with stock air box, velocity stacks on CAI, optimized HP exhaust headers. Goal: HP somewhere around 175-225. Stock look. Nice interior.

Moderated by  Lance Kinley_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard