Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by European:
SPEAKING OF LOW FUEL LIGHT, is there a fuse or something for this? any reason why i dont have one that lights up when low on fuel? Is there some ding ding ding bell or something that i do not have working? In regards to the fuel line, yes, its a [censored], but its a deceptive comfort when at like 150 km its still at full, haha oh well, i guess you can see the glass half full from full take to 1/2 tank and half empty from 1/2 tank to empty. Good ol contour. I just wish i could drive mine now, oh well, brake failure does that to a contour. Oh well.

its a post 98 thing only ...

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Thanks alot!

-JD. 1996/V6/LX. Killer Bass, & A Few Other Mods.
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by 88SVT:
I usually fill it up when the needle says a quarter tank. By then I've gone around 235 - 270 miles. It usually takes about 8 gallons when I do this so I know I could go farther. I just don't like to run the tank down and muck up the filters or run the risk of burning out a fuel pump.
Karl

That's a good idea. I used to let my tank get really low...like well under a quarter, sometimes to the E, before refilling. Then I ruined my fuel pump. I definitely fill up more often now.

"Mod your car tastefully because other people have to look at it." -Me
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard