Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K

Damn Mark, hope you get that 911 pretty soon because that just increased the heat index Too bad the S60R is a lease because I have a feelin' Mark would up the ante' with a quickness. I was actually surprised to find out that they only run 14.4's But the car isn't a drag car anyways so who cars....DAVE!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Damn Mark, hope you get that 911 pretty soon because that just increased the heat index Too bad the S60R is a lease because I have a feelin' Mark would up the ante' with a quickness. I was actually surprised to find out that they only run 14.4's But the car isn't a drag car anyways so who cars....DAVE!

mark can't afford a 911 that will run with my car. yeah yeah yeah, it's not a drag car, blah blah blah.

dave's $13K mustang - 1
mark's $40K+ vulva - 0

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by MxRacer:

mark can't afford a 911 that will run with my car. yeah yeah yeah, it's not a drag car, blah blah blah.

dave's $13K mustang - 1
mark's $40K+ vulva - 0

Steeda's R6 -1
Daves Mustang with the funny stuff- 0

Cars suck dave, esspecially drag cars

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Decepticon:

Steeda's R6 -1

funny, i don't remember racing you. let me know when you want to line up. we'll go from a dead dig.

and my car's not a drag car... the only things done to the suspension actually help cornering. so suck it, bike boy.

and, once again, get something intact and legally plated, and we'll talk!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S

Steeda's R6 -1

funny, i don't remember racing you. let me know when you want to line up. we'll go from a dead dig.

and my car's not a drag car... the only things done to the suspension actually help cornering. so suck it, bike boy.

and, once again, get something intact and legally plated, and we'll talk!

Ya my bike isn't intact? Hmmmmm

Plated who cares not I which is the only person who matters. Also we don't need to line up. But if you feel the need to test it out we'll see if your even in the same time zone on the way to teledo

ill put my 123hp against your almost 400

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M

needs more fenders. and a non-bent wheel. and....

Plated who cares not I which is the only person who matters.

i'm not helping you get this one out of impound!

Also we don't need to line up. But if you feel the need to test it out we'll see if your even in the same time zone on the way to teledo

i'm not going to race you on the highway, jerky. don't be a chicken! or are you all talk?

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S

needs more fenders. and a non-bent wheel. and....

Plated who cares not I which is the only person who matters.

i'm not helping you get this one out of impound!

Also we don't need to line up. But if you feel the need to test it out we'll see if your even in the same time zone on the way to teledo

i'm not going to race you on the highway, jerky. don't be a chicken! or are you all talk? [image]
http://www.motownmuscle.com/forums/images/smilies/itsok.gif[/image]

Fender and new rim and a Dunlop Qualifier in route Thanks lol

where you wanna race. and trust me you would wanna race with a bent rim. would make it more of a even race.

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
and dave whenever you are ready! web page

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I don't know Dave, in a post a while ago Trapps said something about his taxes on his house being $10K, so he's got some loot He might pull up in a GT2, who knows

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T

dave's $13K mustang - 1
mark's $40K+ vulva - 0

I typed up a big long respnse, but decided to sit back and laugh. Some day, when you start selling big busses instead of short ones, you'll be able to afford a real car. Aren't you the one claimng your car isn't a drag car?

So what day of the week is good for you to make a Gingerman run? Tue, Wed, Thu? 1st or 2nd week in August?

We'll need a goofball with a stopwatch to go with us - Steeda should do (you know the "Air Force Button Pusher training" and all). We can take Roger to validate Steeda's timing and hold the money.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard