Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#1611273 07/16/06 10:22 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
saw it parked in the disc golf course parking lot-- don't think you were discing though, there was a party/bbq there as well---

looked like your keeping it clean, enjoy

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
late edit: it was in northville at cass benton

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Decepticon:

hey, you sold it.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

hey, you sold it.

Ya i know it was part of my overall master plan. Still sucks overall although i did make a couple dollars on the car

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
i kinda figured you'd be a bit sad-- i was actually going to buy the car off of you for my father-- but, i saw a post that said how much you sold it for--

at least he is keeping it clean, however, driving it on dirt park roads with potholes with the mirko on

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
i kinda figured you'd be a bit sad-- i was actually going to buy the car off of you for my father-- but, i saw a post that said how much you sold it for--

at least he is keeping it clean, however, driving it on dirt park roads with potholes with the mirko on

Ya and that suspension is LOW!!!!!! im talking when i had the baers on i could scrape the mirko if i braked hard enough!

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
i know i walked past it twice today and wanted it very badly haha i wish i would have had it in my possession thats for sure, but oh well---

i also must say, the wheels look MUCH better in person than in the pictures and since you don't me yet, i hope i get to meet you and your rawbutt insulting ass

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
i know i walked past it twice today and wanted it very badly haha i wish i would have had it in my possession thats for sure, but oh well---

i also must say, the wheels look MUCH better in person than in the pictures and since you don't me yet, i hope i get to meet you and your rawbutt insulting ass

I insult anyone and everyone who deserves it!

Ask , MX, barge, worldtour, Stazi anyone. its not limited to Rawbutt he is just the latest "special" person

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M

I insult anyone and everyone who deserves it!

Ask , MX, barge, worldtour, Stazi anyone. its not limited to Rawbutt he is just the latest "special" person

i never deserve it. i'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard