Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Im looking for a good Air Conditioning shop in the GTA area that'll be able to diagnose my leak problem in my system, and possibly offer a good efficient and lasting fix. I mean I know that every problem is unoique, but can anyone recommend anyone that is both good, honest, and reputible for hteir work in Car air conditioning systems? Please help out guys.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Try Craig Chen at The Radman.

905-294-7300
8 Laidlaw Boulevard, Markham

My Dad went to him to have the A/C system recharged on his SVT and he did a whole slew of tests and overall a very thorough job. If you like, you can tell him Charles Young recommended him.

1998.5 SVT Contour - Black H&R's Optimized Y-pipe and TB Open element intake w/heat shield 18x8 Mas Italy Axels (40 offset) w/225/40/18 2x Kicker 8" midbass "subs" in rear deck (infinite baffle setup) A few more little things...(like bushings)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Markham eh, alrighty, I'll give him a call. Thanks. I'll see what he'll say for a leak + gas .

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Any update on this?
I'm in need of some AC fixing too. Unfortunately, I live in Milton so Markham's a bit far. But if he's good, I might have to get 'er done.

Assault Towers Wakeboard towers and accessories www.assaulttowers.com
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Actually I called a bunch of shops and to get the A/C fixed with heavy duty stop leak + refigerant is:

(get ready)

Heavy duty stop leak, or any stop leak ofr htat matter is $30 cost to the mechanic, so obtain that FIRST! Than putting the refridgerant shoud be another $50-$80 depending on the guy, so that's all I can tell you.

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard