Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1610715 07/15/06 02:50 PM
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
So I guess my ex is still pissed at me... Long story short, we dated for a year, I got her a job at the headquarters of our corporation, we fell apart, [censored] between us went sour. So yesterday during one of her smoke breaks she goes and leaves me a nice present. All I've gotta say is I can't wait till Monday to check out the security camera videos And yes, it is her, as she's the only one in our company retarded enough and that hates me enough to put her job on the line for this.

Before she did this, all I was looking to do was get the [censored] fired and out of our company. Now it's party time with lawyers!

I'll take some vids of it today too and find somewhere to host them.

L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
Pics didn't work. Here's ones that work.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
lol, crazy ho.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
At the least I'd drop kick her in the throat.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
x2

99' silver smokin' csvt born on march 18 99' #1491 of 2760 burninrice no more
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
File a police report too while you are at it.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
If the company cameras have her on tape, the company should fire her butt. The tape would be perfect for pressing criminal charges too. You want to get written quotes from shops on what it will cost to fix the scratch damage, those quote numbers may mean the difference between misdemeanor and felony charges against her. If she is charged and convicted, you will want a restitution order put in place for her to pay for those repairs (but slow pays are typical on those). You do not list your geographical location in your CEG info, so I can't be specific about your local laws, but if she has threatened you with physical harm, you may also be able to get a restraining order against her. She will respond that you threatened her, but that won't keep a judge from issuing such an order against her, instead the judge would probably make the order mutual, requiring you to leave her alone (and NO contact through 3rd parties) and stay away from her, but you're OK with that already anyway, right? (If such an order is done, get extra court certified copies so you have one close by at home and work and a copy for your local police dept so you don't have cops balking when you call them during her next tantrum.) I doubt there's any $$ incentive here for you to hire a civil attorney to go after her, but she may learn the joy of paying for a criminal defense atty, paying fines, getting an anger mgmt eval, and paying probation/monitoring fees, and it will look great on her new job applications. And if she does something stupid again, she's bucking for a county issued orange jumpsuit and nutraloaf for dinner for a few days.

You sure made a mistake breaking up with her.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
^ We are the owners of the corporation, family owned, I'm the son. 5,000 employees, nationwide corporation, so I have no doubt our lawyers won't be able to do the job I will take a look at the videos on Monday when I get back to the office and we'll see where we can go from there.

And yes, she'll be fired.

T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
i had a dream last night someone keyed my car - it's silver too - i woke up so pissed!

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
dirty whore!
that looks friggin awful

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard