Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Just trying to see if anyone is going to be down at Pittsburgh Important Fusion showing their car or even just walking around the show on August 12th?

98.5 SVT E0 Black/Midnight Blue All stock for now except the Cross Drill & Slotted Rotors and the Pioneer/Eclipse/Audiobahn system......more to come in the future.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i might if the dream cruise isnt that weekend. i was gonna stop by and see whats been up lately

CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Well I just want to let everyone know that right now there's a possibly going to be a dyno at the show for anyone to use (for a price of course). I currently just got a job at Slowboy Racing as their Marketing & Advertising guy and I'm trying to get things set up for the SBR team to be down at the show. If all goes well not only will we have a booth with at least one of our cars on display, but we're also trying to get the DynaPack's on location for use. I'll keep everyone posted and see if I couldn't work out a deal for CEGer's.

98.5 SVT E0 Black/Midnight Blue All stock for now except the Cross Drill & Slotted Rotors and the Pioneer/Eclipse/Audiobahn system......more to come in the future.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
I'll probably be going. I went last year, had a good time. Some really nice rides there, there was even an SVT with lambo doors. When it gets a little closer, I can figure out what time, maybe we could meet up.

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
i am going to try and go this year. if so we should def meet up and cruze down together.

G/f's black 99se sport 5 speed 2 1/2 test pipe-custom cat back 3 single tip cai with kn3530 safc optimized tb 8mm plug wires spec stage 1 clutch svt front bumper
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Well it's a no go on the dyno or Slowboy being at the show. Is anyone still thinking about going and maybe want to meet up? I'm still going to go check it out anyway.

Link Copied to Clipboard