Hey everyone!

I wanted to start a new thread specifically for our Summit Point event scheduled for August 5th-6th. Registration has been open for a few weeks, so for those of you interested in competing, please click this link:

http://www.redlinetimeattack.com/index-ap.html

Also, please review the vehicle class rules, as you are responsible for knowing the rules of the class you wish to compete in.

Saturday, August 5th is an open test and tune day. If you only want to come out on Saturday for fun, and then stick around to watch the competition on Sunday, that is fine. Many people who are competing on Sunday are opting to practice on Saturday, which is one of the registration options on our website.

If you have any questions for us, please post them here or email us directly: Info@RedlineTimeAttack.com

I will be sure to visit this thread as frequently as possible just to make sure I answer all of your questions.

Registration will pick up in the last 2-3 weeks leading up to the event, just as it did for our California Speedway event this past March. We're expecting registration to reach our capacity for this event (80 cars) so please make sure to register as early as possible. We'd hate to see you miss out on participating in this event. We're expecting between 1000-1500 spectators to make it out to the event on Sunday. We also have secured coverage from S3 Magazine and Modified Magazine and are working on securing coverage from Grass Roots Motorsports, D Sport Magazine, Racer Magazine and Modified Luxury&Exotics magazine.

It's also possible for you to register for a car show on Sunday for only $15. Saturday night we are organizing a "after party" that will give you the chance to mingle with top tuners and racers from around the country. We will have more details added to our website soon.

Nikolas

Owner www.Draxas.com 15.09 @ 91.54(corrected, pre-SVT conversion, DiabloChip, and Injectors)