Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
RazMan Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by 98-contour-zetec:
is this his screen name chriseichman if so i can say that i have bought stuff from him and got it .

Nope, that's not him

R
RazMan Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
R
I've just done a search for his phone number (with our international directory enquiries) and there is no listing. I'm starting to wonder if he really exists now.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by RazMan:
I've just done a search for his phone number (with our international directory enquiries) and there is no listing. I'm starting to wonder if he really exists now.

I don't know how it is in the UK, but many, if not most, cell phones are not listed in any directory in the US to my knowledge. Making such a directory was actually a fiery topic in 2004 that much of the public was opposed to; I don't know if it's since been done. You can always try this (it managed to find the fact that my phone contract exists and the city I purchased it in) ... but it costs $13.95 for more information. If it's a prepaid phone then you're definitely SOL.

R
RazMan Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
R
Thanks for the link - there are a few people with that surname name but unfortunately not in the same state (they are from FL)

btw in the UK there are NO mobile phone listings at all. I was hoping to find a land line number for him.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
what address did you mail it to? You can do one of those reverse address lookups.

R
RazMan Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Apu Nahasapeemapetil:
what address did you mail it to? You can do one of those reverse address lookups.

Not quite sure what you mean but the full address is:

*deleted*

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
if you go to whitepages.com it gives you the option to search for a person's phone number by using their address.

Looks like a Robyn Franzen or Schraber occupies that address.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
R
RazMan Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
R
Ok, I did a search on whitepages which has flagged up one match but he apparently lives in O Fallon, MO. It also states that he is 23 years old which would make sense (his email name is eicklemann83. Still no phone number though

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
you have a pm
good luck, and I hope you are able to make contact with Chris.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
R
RazMan Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
R
Hoorah!! I rang the telephone number for that address and spoke to his mother!! She was very apologetic and explained that he moved out two weeks ago and hasn't got the throttlebody now anyway! She will post my cheque back to me.

What a waste of time - still, at least I know that it was purely the fault of an 'irresponsible 23 year old' (quote from mother)

Grrrrrr

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard