Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
G Stone Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
The cops said that they are going to charge him with either failing to yield to a stop sign or inattentive driving. I was thinking later on that he should atleast get careless driving. Inattentive driving is like blowing a stop sign because they were not paying attention. Careless driving is when you actually hit someone. I am going to the police dept. tomorrow morning to get the police report and to try to get him with careless driving. Dumb ass cops.

Champagne 1995 Ford Contour LX R.I.P. - 7/11/06 V6 2.5L 24v DOHC Oversized System
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by contour96:
Glad to hear you are ok. Sorry about your car!

koni kit - hpp rstb camber/plates - cf (yikes!) polyroll resistors - TCA's WR headers/ypipe -TB hiflow cat SFC's - XCal2 -dreaming of 3L-
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by 111R:
Originally posted by contour96:
Glad to hear you are ok. Sorry about your car!

x2

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Very sorry to hear about the car, but at least your alright!

FS: Stock Diff. Stock Shift Forks SE Front and Rear Bumper
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Drama Queen! Thanks for trivializing the death of a person by referring to a car. It's a car!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I feel your pain.

I had an incident like that many years ago except I made an effort to stop. I had skid marks to witness my good intentions. It was an intersection without a stop sign, and I was on the right.

Because of my effort to stop, I hit him. I got the ticket. The cop said that the other driver must have got to the intersection first and it didn't matter if I was on the right side or not as long as it looked like he entered the intersection first he had the right away.

My advise is to let the cops do their job and just let it alone. No matter what, you will have more trouble moving on with life if you allow yourself to stay emotionally involved.

You're alive and well. Count your blessings and move on with life. You can find another "friend".

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
First, thank God you are alright, second, people who dont know how to drive should have the firing squad called on them, third, I know how freaky the accident must have been, but the human mind will tend to forget, in time, the extent of the traumatic experience one has gone through. Fourthly, pooor pooor contour. If that happened to my 96 lx I would cry. Damn and its a shame it happened to a first year 95 lx with a 2.5, damn damn damn. Stupid ass retarded careless drivers.

-JD. 1996/V6/LX. Killer Bass, & A Few Other Mods.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
time to upgrade to an SVT

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
wow!
amazing you walked away with minor bumps/scratches.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by effblooC2:
wow!
amazing you walked away with minor bumps/scratches.

Yea, but that means that his car did it's job. It's been said before and i will say it again...a Contour will be one of the safest cars you will drive. Sorry for your loss, but the 'tour can be replaced. Glad you weren't seriously injured. Time to get an SVT

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard