Next Thread
Print Thread
B
baco99 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Hey all! I'll be heading up tot Seattle/Vancouver for a short vacation in a few weeks. I'd like to book a nice, but not outrageously expensive dinner for 7 in Vancouver. We're already booked at Sequoia Grill for lunch the following day.

Any suggestions?

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Vancouver BC or Vancouver WA?

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
B
baco99 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
BC

i have located 3 candidates:

Hell's Kitchen
Boathouse Restaurant
Delilah's

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I was up in BC back in March and went to a place called Nu Restaurant. It's on the water front, real nice place. I would say give it a shot.

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
I heard the Cannery Seafood Restaurant is a really good place. http://www.canneryseafood.com/

Other than that you got a good choice there with the Sequoia Grill in Stanley Park
Cheers

Oh, other neat places are: The Stone Grill Restaurant (under the Grandville Street bridge). A unique style of cooking by cooking on stones etc etc. Also another restaurant called "C" right beside the Stone Grill, under the bridge.

Last edited by Guntaker; 07/13/06 03:02 AM.

Adrian 1999 CSVT, Tropic Green #1925/2760 Bosal Exhaust / B&M Shifter / Quad projector 4300K HID
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Fresco's Inn
2 Locations to serve you -King George Hwy and Davie Street
Low price HUGE plates

2012 Lotus Evora --------- 95 Mystique MTX - GONE 395,000 Kms --------- Both Zetecs '97 Contour Mtx - stock - GONE
B
baco99 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
We ended up checking out these 4 places while in Vancouver:

Hell's Kitchen - Good dinner food, pizza was just OK. It's dark in there! One waitress in particular was exceptionally hot.

Sequoia Grill at the Teahouse - GREAT VIEW! Stanley park was amazing and this restaurant was also very good. Went there for lunch and it was appropriately proportioned and well presented. Loved the honey mustard mayo they put with the "pomme frites."

Steamworks Brewing Company - Also very good food and great beers. All were full bodied and flavorful. Fish and chips were perfect and not too "poofy."

Dockside Restaurant at the Granville Hotel - Again a great view of the water. We were amazed at Granville Island in general and the restaurant was very good. Not the best food of the trip, but good atmosphere and another incredibly hot hostess.

Thanks for all the suggestions! Vancouver was great. We'll be back again in "twenty-ten."

G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Glad you enjoyed your visit to Vancouver! It's a beautiful city, but living here we take it for granted and never really do sit back and realize really how nice it is. See you in 2010! haha

Adrian 1999 CSVT, Tropic Green #1925/2760 Bosal Exhaust / B&M Shifter / Quad projector 4300K HID

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard