Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
If you're truly going for performance, you're going to want the headers. Whatever you suck in with the intake, whether it's open element enginebay, CAI or Forced Induction- you're gonna want to shoot it out the back end as efficiently as possible.

Precats new from ford would cost something like $1200. Headers are a cheaper alternative

N
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
N
ok i just got back from ford and they gave me a quote for $585.00 for both plus shipping. So they are the same as the headers. I understand the whole concept of letting out what you take in but would there be that big of a difference with stock precats and everything from the y-pipe on back aftermarket? if there is where or what kind of headers other than msds can i get.

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by nightcat:
... where or what kind of headers other than msds can i get.

Right now... NONE as far as I know.

Go with gutting the pre-cats. Visit your regional forum below & ask for help. Somebody will probably step up to the plate if you offer lunch & refreshments....

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
N
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
N
thanks but msds called me back2day and told me that they can have me my headers in 3 weeks, so im gonna wait the wait and just get them. Now all i have 2 do is decide on a exhaust.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard