Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#1606992 07/09/06 11:46 PM
111R Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
someone in my building wanted to take pictures of norton. and here are a few of them which i think came out great! pix were taken about a month and a half ago, so norton was about 14 months old. he was about 17 lbs at the time these were taken, probably put on another 1/4-1/2 pound since then. after i saw how beautiful the pix were i told karen, the photorgrapher, that norton should go on a greeting card! maybe i have a new found carrer in being a animal agent!

please visit www.artistrymag.com to view her site and see other beautiful paintings and photographs.

thanks! -a

and my ugly mug

koni kit - hpp rstb camber/plates - cf (yikes!) polyroll resistors - TCA's WR headers/ypipe -TB hiflow cat SFC's - XCal2 -dreaming of 3L-
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Nice! I dig it when you post pix of Norton. Be sure to keep posting pics as he grows. I want to see how big he gets!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
111R Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
I want to see how big he gets!

me too!

and thanks

koni kit - hpp rstb camber/plates - cf (yikes!) polyroll resistors - TCA's WR headers/ypipe -TB hiflow cat SFC's - XCal2 -dreaming of 3L-
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
I want to see how big he gets!

That's what she said.

Awww. Nice [censored]... Cat.

--T.J.

2000 SVT Contour, Black, stock, no tickets yet... www.seismicradio.com
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
youre cat's awesome, but that photographer is not. the lighting in those pics is terrible she shouldnt have left the leash and harness on (unless absolutely necessary) and she took a pic of the cat with you in the window's reflection

anyways.....did you PIIHB?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

111R Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by svtizzle4stizzle:
youre cat's awesome, but that photographer is not. the lighting in those pics is terrible she shouldnt have left the leash and harness on (unless absolutely necessary) and she took a pic of the cat with you in the window's reflection

karen specifically wanted to take pictures in dusk to purposly get the shaddow effect. granted, in one pic you see me in the reflection which is unavoidable. she wanted the reflection because if you had looked at her site, she does tutorials/information on how to paint and needed norton for a section on how to paint fur. so i guess when painting this method is prefered when taking this type of photograph.

and also, she wanted to take norton's harness off and i refused.

wth is PIIHB?

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Awesome pics and love the cat man....

wth is PIIHB?

You have a Pm lol......

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-VIII:
Awesome pics and love the cat man....

wth is PIIHB?

You have a Pm lol......

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
what the heck kind of cat is that

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Norton is an awesome looking cat. What kind of cat is he. He is going to be huge. I have 2 cats that are about 3 years old and are about 19 to 20 lbs and they are huge but don't have the beautiful markings like yours.

Congrats on a awesome cat.

Over 200,000 miles and dead......kinda. Time to get a new ride.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard