Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by RawBroken:
Originally posted by GTO Pete:
And Rawbutt, I see nothing on the forums saying EGL is "Southeast Michigan" and "Northern Ohio".

Did you read the little caption below E. Great Lakes? It says "Eastern Michigan, and Ohio." All I'm saying is the EGL is a great community, adding KY would just be absurd.

You are kidding right? Seriously?

See ad in Classifieds, Price lowered to $8,500. Buy it! 59K Miles, Original Owner, 3 liter built by Buckshot, Headers, HMS trans Subframe Connectors, H&R's, Koni's, Rage 5.0 17's, Pole Position Tires Removed Resonator,KKM Intake,ShoShop Y-Pipe
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by RawBroken:
Originally posted by RawBurt...:
Why would they be put in a branch that is already successful, stick them in one of the many DEAD branches!!

Great idea! Let's take all the states that have few/no members and stick them into a "Dead State" forum! Go Hawaii! Go Alaska!

Yeah so sweet lets stick them in EGL and have them clutter up a forum about things happening in kentucky. : Did you know : The vast majority of EGL is South east michigan members... This is retarded and so is the thought of adding KY to EGL, bottom line!!

... I'm done arguing

Holy cow, this dude is seriously worked up here. Wow. Didnt mean to start any trouble.

See ad in Classifieds, Price lowered to $8,500. Buy it! 59K Miles, Original Owner, 3 liter built by Buckshot, Headers, HMS trans Subframe Connectors, H&R's, Koni's, Rage 5.0 17's, Pole Position Tires Removed Resonator,KKM Intake,ShoShop Y-Pipe
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by striker2:
Originally posted by RawBurt...:
And Rawbutt, I see nothing on the forums saying EGL is "Southeast Michigan" and "Northern Ohio".

Did you read the little caption below E. Great Lakes? It says "Eastern Michigan, and Ohio." All I'm saying is the EGL is a great community, adding KY would just be absurd.

so what the hell is wrong with Ky.

i think we should create a new region called ohio valley which would include Ky, southern ohio, southern In and southern Il. Ky is right in the middle of all of the regions as it is right now and how many of the people from the southern parts of Ohio, In, and Il really go to any meets with the GL regions. this would put a region whos center of activity is closer to all of them.

Man you are making too much sense, what the heck are you doing cluttering up my post?

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
KY is in the SE its in the **ETC** so now can we move on???

98 CSVT t-red 1737# cf1 Cowl hood Centerline Storms CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15 WTB- Vortech S/C kit/ADC Turbo Kit
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Guys, I really apologize, especially to RawBroken. I really didn't know he would get so fired up over an innocent post. At first, as I read through his posts, I thought he was kidding, never in my wildest imagination did I think someone would react that way. (I must not be on here enough to realize there are people like him.) But then, as I read on, I realized he was really, really perturbed. I posted a sighting on the E.Great Lakes forum and he insulted me there too. Hmmm, not sure what to make of that. I didn't realize he was so protective of his forum but he sounds like a real expert and I will simply defer to him. He is more of an expert, I would say CEG God, would that be more appropriate? He is Mr. Eastern Great Lakes.

All I know is that I have corresponded with some folks in Ohio. Since I live 2 minutes away from the border, I cruise EGL forum regularly and I know some others from Kentucky do as well. I didn't realize that Etc. was synonomous with Kentucky. But, the more I think about it, if you look at the spelling of "Kentucky", there is an E in there. There is also a T and also a C. So you could say the correct abbreviation for Kentucky isn't KY, its ETC. Ok, Im fine with that. But hey, what other states fall under Etc??? What other words could you spell with the letters in Kentucky? Whoever has the best answer wins a trip to Michigan. The great state of Michigan. The Eastern Great Lakes Region. Maybe while there, you could hang out with RawBrokebackMountain? Go fishing with him. Have tea or something. (Make it decaf.) Maybe you could invite him to the great state of ETC. I would sing to him, My old ETC home. That would be cool.

V
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by striker2:

i think we should create a new region called ohio valley which would include Ky, southern ohio, southern In and southern Il. Ky is right in the middle of all of the regions as it is right now and how many of the people from the southern parts of Ohio, In, and Il really go to any meets with the GL regions. this would put a region whos center of activity is closer to all of them.

Sounds like a great idea. That way our unwanted members won't be cluttering up any of the great regional boards with our mundame drivel. Seriously guys, get a freakin life... it's an internet chat board.

Matt

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
exactly, it's a forum - an aging forum.
So why has it taken 4 years for you guys to speak up about the subject?
Obviously it wasn't written in because there weren't enough of you speaking up when the boards were changed over in '02.

I'm not saying Rawburt was right in flipping out like he did, but have some understanding about how things were formed before you get equally as pissy.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
ive probably been on here the longest from Ky and i didnt register until 04. so it wasnt brought up cause there wasnt anybody on here. at least not anybody that was really into the meets and stuff.

97 contour gl mtx front & rear upper strut tower braces 19mm bat sway bar Koni struts w/GC knockoffs
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
plance, no hard feelings... I have strong opinions and some people take them the wrong way...

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by plance1:
Guys, I really apologize, especially to RawBroken. I really didn't know he would get so fired up over an innocent post.... I posted a sighting on the E.Great Lakes forum and he insulted me there too. Hmmm, not sure what to make of that. I didn't realize he was so protective of his forum but he sounds like a real expert and I will simply defer to him. He is more of an expert, I would say CEG God, would that be more appropriate? He is Mr. Eastern Great Lakes.

LMFAO!!! rawbutt gets owned even by the people who don't know him.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard