Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Decepticon:
Rawbutt gets all riled about about everything then when you call him on it he says hes not.

Majorly homosexual if you ask me!!!!

The truth is: Rawbutt had a cousin who ass raped him once along time ago from kentucky and now has a major issue with the place

What's homosexual is quoting yourself in your sig.

Ryan Trollin!
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Rawbutt gets all riled about about everything then when you call him on it he says hes not.

The truth is: Rawbutt had a cousin who ass raped him once along time ago from kentucky and now has a major issue with the place

Whats homosexual is you giving your marine boyfriend a reach around

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

Whats homosexual is you giving your marine boyfriend a reach around

You are just jealous. My hands are soft and smell fresh. Plus, if you'd clean your chode, maybe I'd do the same for you.

Ryan Trollin!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Eww

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by RawBurt...:
Eww

Ryan Trollin!
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by RawBurt...:
Eww

lol

P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by svtizzle4stizzle:
Originally posted by amarv12:
Who is Larry? You mean Lance?

i read that earlier too and was like wtf??

larry!

Yup, I meant Lance, sorry.

See ad in Classifieds, Price lowered to $8,500. Buy it! 59K Miles, Original Owner, 3 liter built by Buckshot, Headers, HMS trans Subframe Connectors, H&R's, Koni's, Rage 5.0 17's, Pole Position Tires Removed Resonator,KKM Intake,ShoShop Y-Pipe
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Rouar:
Originally posted by Y2KGreenSE:
Yeah, it isn't fair that all the "Blue Blood/Ivy League" New England states are all listed out, but then the SE is like "whatever etc". KY has a huge Ford assembly plant, not as if it's Guam.

It is closed mindsets like these that keep prejudices (of all kinds) alive. Do you really think Lance feels NE is better than SE?

The New England states are all listed because back in 2003 when we switched over to UBBThreads, several of the state divisions were reorganized. For instance, Connecticut had its own subforum when we had UltimateBB, and I seem to recall Utah having its own as well. Many of the names put down under the titles were put to reflect the shuffling of states into new or different divisions.

I think Y2K was being lighthearted....

See ad in Classifieds, Price lowered to $8,500. Buy it! 59K Miles, Original Owner, 3 liter built by Buckshot, Headers, HMS trans Subframe Connectors, H&R's, Koni's, Rage 5.0 17's, Pole Position Tires Removed Resonator,KKM Intake,ShoShop Y-Pipe
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by RawBroken:
Originally posted by plance1:
None of the braches list Kentucky, could you add our state to the E. Great Lakes branch?

WTF!?!?!? Why would you add kentucky to E. Great Lakes???!!! We have plenty of member and plenty of activity... Doing something like that makes absolutely NO sense!! Sheesh

Well, I just want a home so I can be accepted by some group, Kentucky isnt that bad...

P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by RawBroken:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Where else could KY go if it doesn't go with EGL?
Southeast? Capitol??

What are you drunk? EGL is dedicated to South East Michigan and Northern Ohio. I for one am against this!!!!

EDIT: Here KY fits in perfect here...

Southeast
Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Carolinas, etc.

Sorry, not going to cut it. Etc? Come on, Kentucky deserves better!

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard