Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I found a new CSVT at the yard I go to, with the engine somewhat intact, but this car was totalled from the front though. Simple question, what should I end up tkaing from it for my 98 mystique, I'm already going to take the gauge cluster if it's still functional, but I don't have any idea for what else to take.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by m4gician:
I found a new CSVT at the yard I go to, with the engine somewhat intact, but this car was totalled from the front though. Simple question, what should I end up tkaing from it for my 98 mystique, I'm already going to take the gauge cluster if it's still functional, but I don't have any idea for what else to take.

Buy the whole car and part it out here on CEG!

You know there are plenty of people who will buy the parts...

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Intake (as much of it as you want), exhaust, rear bumper, sideskirts, seats if you want them.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
okay, well I've taken a few of the aesthetic things, the car is stacked up on top of another car and it requires some monkey maneuveurs to get to. I actually just to make things easier, hammered the windows and the glass just to make it look crappy. It's a red coloured one I believed, but the headlights and fogs are already gone, along with I the rotors and rims and tires obviously taken by the yard.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
Y
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Y
if you could take out the rear license plate illumination bulbs & the oil dipstick , i would be interested in meeting up with you for those items ! so long as the bulbs are not rusted like mine ! these are some small items so shouldn't bother you too much , PM me if you wanna talk about it .

take off the badges for your car too !

interesting find , thanks for putting it up on the board !

take the exhaust for yourself too !

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Woodencross:
Originally posted by m4gician:

Buy the whole car and part it out here on CEG!

You know there are plenty of people who will buy the parts...

Really, Mine has been on classifieds for a week or so and I haven't really gotten any serious inquiries. Plenty of do you have... but no follow through.

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I've sold a lot of parts on here. Check if the moonroof motor is still there; I had a lot of people ask for that.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
gone, I mean the SVT, when I saw her today, was raped outta her mind. The entire engine bay was wiped clean, the only things left are the doors and parts of the interior. The seats are there, though not in good shape. The trunk lid is gone, but the tail lights are there, but cracked. GOD DAMNIT!!! I hate ONE of you guys or ONE group of you guys!!! ***shakes fist***

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
what color and whats left of the interior? if its tan, i need the plastic piece from the B-Pillar drivers side that surrounds the seatbelt sholder adjustment thing. that is, if it's not broken. let me know.

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard