Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Sorry for the misleading title, but I was wondering if for a 1998 Mystique, is there a way I can spruce up the look of that embossed monotone emblem and maybe put a plastic covered emblem on the wheel, I've seen it done or maybe seen what it looks like on other cars, for example pics of AmarV's car. Also, I guess is there a way to get small stick on, or maybe plastic mercury emblems with the Black / White/silver colour patter that are small enough I can stick on my keys to make them look better than they do now. I mean I know these are minor "aesthetic" and possibly "anal" things, but they are just small cheap little things I'd like to do and I think they'll make my car stand out just a bit.

BTW, if I have to hit the junkyard of any of these things, which cars should I be looking at, because I'll hit it up tomorrow or the day after.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Got mine from a 91 Tracer. Fits perfect.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
91 Tracer eh? Any other cars that have em? I'll go check the yard, but there are probably a bunch out there.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
a little off topic but are those black leather seats from an SVT contour?

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
It's not black. It's midnight blue, like a dark navy blue. And it's stock.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
bleh i'm only asking because of hte fact I havet the grey leather. Any idea on the logo or emblem for the keys?

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Not really. There's probably emblems out there, i'm just not aware of them.

For the embossed logo on the key, i tried painting the recessed parts once when i was bored....lets just say it didn't turn out well. I stripped the paint off and left it alone.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K

The interior shot is awesome, very clean

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard