Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Rara:
Originally posted by 99CougarNY:
except i've been over on the NECO forums for a good 2 years now

But this isn't NECO . . . just in case you were confused while they migrate thier hosting . . .

hehe

I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
youve been on neco for how long and you havent seen the thread in the Forced Induction section i MADE over there telling you how to pretty much do EVERYTHING?

Cougar is no more, parts for sale. Built escape 3.0 w/ 8.5:1 pistons, PnP heads, ovalport/mazda6 cams, SVT manifolds, the works entire car for sale PM me if you want a part!!!
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
inst. now you know where the ideas started sparking from =) yes, and i hoping to look at your how to again, but the guy a few posts up is migrating to godaddy

I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
well, if you want to buy my setup (or parts of it) i am selling it at this time.

Cougar is no more, parts for sale. Built escape 3.0 w/ 8.5:1 pistons, PnP heads, ovalport/mazda6 cams, SVT manifolds, the works entire car for sale PM me if you want a part!!!
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Instigator:
well, if you want to buy my setup (or parts of it) i am selling it at this time.

What Mark? Giving up?

I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
accident with the car, its totaled, but the entire drivetrain is still perfect. still ran perfectly after the accident. highway patrol wouldnt let me drive it home.

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
accident with the car, its totaled, but the entire drivetrain is still perfect. still ran perfectly after the accident. highway patrol wouldnt let me drive it home.

What! I swear, that car was cursed and knew you had the transplant in and wanted nothing to do with it.

I'm glad you are OK! Check your PM's on here ... newcougar.org will be down for awhile

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Mark- WTF???!!! What happened?! Finally get WOT and she got away from you??? Oh, man... Words can't describe...

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W

Real Sorry man.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
when is newcougar coming back online? i have A LOT of stuff to get rid of.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard