Print Thread
Page 34 of 54 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 53 54
L
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
Originally posted by Decepticon:
WOW you guys really don't know me very well.

I only own cars with Mulitple letters at the end like SHO, SVT, GTZ, GTU etc etc soo figure it out

SVX? WRX? EVO? FSVT? GTO? GTS? GSR? GTP? GXP? GT? LS? VXR? TSI? RSX? TSX? NSX? NSX FTW!

You forgot SVO!

- Chris

'99 Silver Frost SVT #2582: - Fondmetal Wheels with Kuhmo Ecsta 235x45x17 - Ground Control Coilovers with Koni struts (on rear) www.contiqueopedia.com <-- just beginning construction
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Stylin55_oh:
My car will not have the front bumper fixed.. nor will the wheels be refinished.. so dont pick on her too bad.

I know I'm going to get nagged about my rear reflector and tails

98.5 Silver Contour SVT 4931/6535 - March 8th, 1998. *Knaubernized *Brows *Clear Corners *5% Tints *Lil bump in the trunk ^.^ CarDomain Page *Updated August 6th*
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by LoveMySVT:

I only own cars with Mulitple letters at the end like SHO, SVT, GTZ, GTU etc etc soo figure it out

SVX? WRX? EVO? FSVT? GTO? GTS? GSR? GTP? GXP? GT? LS? VXR? TSI? RSX? TSX? NSX? NSX FTW!

You forgot SVO!

- Chris

*gasps* of course, I cant forget that... Speaking of which, there was a guy selling a restored 1984 SVO mustang here in town, rebuilt motor... I wanted it SOOO badly. Silver with blue accents..

Anywas, I highly doubt this is ever worth my time posting but... does ANYBODY need a 95-97 Zetec Clutch kit? I have a motorcraft kit sitting in my basement Brand spanking new im willing to take a huge loss on... Stupid Bill Jenkins and his cheap ass clutch kits Let me know if anybody needs one... I will bring it with me to the meet then...

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Lexxer:
My car will not have the front bumper fixed.. nor will the wheels be refinished.. so dont pick on her too bad.

You'll be fine... They might look better in person anyway

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B

Z24, Z26, Z28, Z34 ??????????? oh wait, those are chevy's!! lol but they're still multiple letters/numbers!!!!

lexxer...my car has rust and a broken bumper...i highly doubt you'll be made fun of

berkel......you suck

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by BiggityBon:

Z24, Z26, Z28, Z34 ??????????? oh wait, those are chevy's!! lol but they're still multiple letters/numbers!!!!

lexxer...my car has rust and a broken bumper...i highly doubt you'll be made fun of

berkel......you suck

your svt is like my old GL's counterpart... My back bumper was slightly messed up, as is yours, my trunk lid had a dent at the top left, as does yours. my contour was green, so is yours, my contour had 134K miles on it when I sold it, so does yours...

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by BatteryLight:
Originally posted by Lexxer:

You'll be fine... They might look better in person anyway

lol my rear reflector looks crappy up close and so do my tails, since when I was peeling off the tape so came the clear coat from the edges x.x

They look good in the picture on my Cardomain page tho

98.5 Silver Contour SVT 4931/6535 - March 8th, 1998. *Knaubernized *Brows *Clear Corners *5% Tints *Lil bump in the trunk ^.^ CarDomain Page *Updated August 6th*
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B

your svt is like my old GL's counterpart... My back bumper was slightly messed up, as is yours, my trunk lid had a dent at the top left, as does yours. my contour was green, so is yours, my contour had 134K miles on it when I sold it, so does yours...

WEIRD.....why did you sell it then??? i thought you wanted to be my twin? i'm sad now hahaha i never thought of that though, kinda creepy

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BiggityBon:

berkel......you suck

It's supposed to rain almost everyday for the next week. God hates me, I get all this [censored] and he expects me to keep my car inside?

Cleaning, polishing, and waxing today before work Wish me luck. [nevermind it's pouring again ]

98.5 T. Red Contour SVT Lowered on FSVT's http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154233
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
yeah...but you're still not coming to the meet.

i hope we'll have enough room!!! i'm bringing a friend or two with me

Page 34 of 54 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard