OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
Possibly friday

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Eh Ford dealers know jack. Took them 2 days to find a vacuum leak in my air intake tube.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Mystique97:
Eh Ford dealers know jack. Took them 2 days to find a vacuum leak in my air intake tube.

agreed, you never take your car to ANY dealer to have work done, unless its under warrenty. The most I ever took my contour to the ford dealer for was an oil change when it was below zero outside, I didnt want to deal with doing it myself.. Plus I got a good motorcraft Synblend with motorcraft filter and a 32 point inspection for $19.99 So I consider that worth it... Otherwise I wouldnt ever take my car to a dealer for any out of the ordinary maitenence. I had a friend with a 2000 mustang Convertable with the 3.8L and a 5 speed, it was making a wirring noise in 1st and 2nd gear... He took it in and they told him he needed a new clutch at 60K miles... He told them to do it, paid a grand got a new clutch, they said it was fixed, but the sound was still clear as day... took it back to them and they charged him again to find the problem (with a MINOR discount, of corse).... They said they had fixed it, drove it, nothing different, out another couple hundred bucks, took it back a 3rd time and they finally figured it out, turned out one of the bearings in the trannie had worn out... Dont remember which one it was... But like I said, Ive heard a lot of horror stories about dealer repairs, take it to a good family owned shop, besides you get the best deals then, and they dont take their sweet ass time.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
i wonder how the weather is going to hold up for us-- my 'widget' says thunderstorms but, then again, it has showed thunderstorms for the last three days and nothing has happened at all

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
You jynxed the meet. Good job a hole! Now we get to see steeda ride in the rain!

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by BatteryLight:
Originally posted by WRX Barge:
Originally posted by MxRacer:
is rawbutt going to turn every post into a bitchfest about his car?

Yes until it is fixed...

Fix it then so we don't have to listen to your yapping.

I'm trying my hardest, I really am.

Did you try swapping batteries like i said? I don't care if your battery "tests" fine. Seriously, if not, we are switchin it with someones at this meet.

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by BriceRice:
1.blacksvtownsyou
2.RawDirte' (doubtful)
3.Scottster
4.Stylin55_oh
5.CrazyCarl
6.imnotacop420
7.Klasse Act
8.Maverik
9.BiggityBon
10. LoveMySVT
11. 99SVT
12. Amarv12
13. wa2tuff
14. rance
15. Chrisf695
16. BaBySHO
17. WRX Barge (Most likely)
18. Mystique97 (I hope)
19. Beans (More than likely)
20. B.Brattina (maybe- hopefully startin a train with Chrisf695)
21. Berkel
22.99SEsport2k4 (hopefully)
23. AliasJerk (FO SHO!)
24. Lexxer (99% possible)
25. MapOftazifosho
26. BriceRice
27. Reebs and the wifey (100%)

Although you can never really be 100% when you drive a Ford!

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
You jynxed the meet. Good job a hole! Now we get to see steeda ride in the rain!

Thats fine! atleast i can go above 6K without problems ohh yes i said it

[censored] ill rev all the way to 16K without a problem

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Seeing that this has turned into a batter light, alt, wiring harness, cracked wire, etc post I'd like to let you know Steeda theres an XR for sale in the area of Crocker and Jefferson! Its red w/bi-wing and I believe its an 88' or 89' because of the rims. I'm going to go and check it out tomorrow, who knows, I may be able to sell the Regal and buy it myself, but either way I'll let you know, it looks pretty nice

The "climate" looks good for Sunday, thank God DO NOT USE THE "W" WORD

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
Cool beans ill be getting something within 2 weeks for sho!!

Page 32 of 54 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard