Page 28 of 54 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 53 54
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
Originally posted by 99SVT:
Originally posted by BiggityBon:

hey pete, didn't you mention something in another post about people backing out once it got closer to the day of the meet??? i thought about that when i looked at this thread this morning and laughed my ass off!!

Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Lets just stick with the "fo sho's"

But isn't it fun to watch everyone back out at the last minute?

That was me. I understand people's problems, but yea it always happens.

well two out of 25 doesnt seem so bad to me...

if you think that only 2 people won't show, you're nuttier than squirrel poop.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
This meet will net about 20 CEG-ers, maybe more, a sucess for sure, especially when you factor in the weather is nice

Things I'm looking forward to at this Sundays meet:

-the meet
-riding in a 400 hp CSVT
-Jareds Motor Trend hubcaps
-Steedas new bike
-DAVE and his new rims
-taking lots of pics, especially of Derek posing and/or doing something crazy (I always seem to catch those)

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
Originally posted by BiggityBon:

hey pete, didn't you mention something in another post about people backing out once it got closer to the day of the meet??? i thought about that when i looked at this thread this morning and laughed my ass off!!

Lets just stick with the "fo sho's"

But isn't it fun to watch everyone back out at the last minute?

That was me. I understand people's problems, but yea it always happens.

well two out of 25 doesnt seem so bad to me...

The wifey and I should be there to fill some of those spots!!! I didn't post all along because I didn't want to be a fart and back out at the last minute! Oh... and I'll bring the SVT along too!

-Reebs-

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B

-riding in a 400 hp CSVT

i would settle for just seeing one, hell even a turbo/supercharged one

'98 2.5L Mystique LS T-Red
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I've made up my mind. I'm driving my car to this meet. It is still not fixed and I am not going to touch it until after the meet. The way I look at it is, as long as I dont go over 4500 RPMs I'll be ok. I hope... I really really hope!! Unless someone wants to let me tag along for the ride with them?

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Robert, I was going to ask you ride down with me, seeing that your car is being a Ford on you , but JD said he'd drive down to the meet, so I couldn't pass up on that one

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
L
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
L
Blacksvtownsyou,

I will also be at Tony Packo's around 12:30 to let them know that everyone will be arriving shortly

- Chris

'99 Silver Frost SVT #2582: - Fondmetal Wheels with Kuhmo Ecsta 235x45x17 - Ground Control Coilovers with Koni struts (on rear) www.contiqueopedia.com <-- just beginning construction
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Thats cool, ill be in a really loud black svt that sounds horrible.. i need some new mufflers.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Blacksvtownsyou:
Thats cool, ill be in a really loud black svt that sounds horrible.. i need some new mufflers.

cut those bastards off and replace them with straight pipes

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Well I decided I was going to visit my mother down further in Central Ohio so the meet is basically on my way, I'll be there

98.5 Silver Contour SVT 4931/6535 - March 8th, 1998. *Knaubernized *Brows *Clear Corners *5% Tints *Lil bump in the trunk ^.^ CarDomain Page *Updated August 6th*
Page 28 of 54 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard