Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
When I say 'who's got it' I mean which body shop in the GTA or Toronto area can I go to get me an SVT body kit (rear fender and skirts, with exhaust) installed or ordered from for a reasonable or steal price? ANyone who knows, please post

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Better off to get the parts yourself then take it to a bodyshop. Oh be prepaired to pay a good chunk of money to get the front bumper put on the car. It has to be cut and moulded to the Mystique front bumper. CFD in Woodbridge did my Mystique for me.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I don't want the front fender, I think the kit will look just as well without it, is there a place I can get the parts for an SVT contour locally to save me some money is what I'm asking.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
It's bumper, but I know what you are talking about. No it will not look good with out the front unless you add front lip to the front bumper to drop it level with the rest of the SVT kit. As for buying the SVT check the classifieds it's your best bet.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard