Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Check out some of the items/kits sold on

ACKits.com

That site also has a forum with a pretty knowledgeable moderator. Prices are reasonable, too, from looking around a bit at other places

On a slight tangent: I dropped off my Mystique at a shop for A/C work -- bad cycling switch, bad relay, rusted-out condenser and accumulator. Wish I had a garage to do some of my own work...

Po 1995 Mercury Mystique GS: Zetec 2.0L I-4, CD4E 1978 Ford Thunderbird Town Landau: 351M (5.8L V-8), FMX Coming in 2007 -- 1986 Jaguar XJ12 Sovereign: 5.3L High-Efficiency V-12, GM transmission
T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
If you can find an old refrigerator you can use the compressor. Just cut the old tubing and put a compression fitting on.

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Interesting, do you have more detail?

G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by FrozenSection:
Check out some of the items/kits sold on

ACKits.com

That site also has a forum with a pretty knowledgeable moderator. Prices are reasonable, too, from looking around a bit at other places

On a slight tangent: I dropped off my Mystique at a shop for A/C work -- bad cycling switch, bad relay, rusted-out condenser and accumulator. Wish I had a garage to do some of my own work...

I'm a member of the forum. Tim (the owner) is a very knowledgable guy. Brad (Bohica2xo.. a moderator.. who I'd know for a long time) may be able to tell you more about the vac pump than I.

Try this to get to their forum.

http://www.autoacforum.com

The ONLY 96 (engine) 3L Build 'em fast. Spray 'em faster. ricehatersclub.com
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard