Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Pepse Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
The battery in my Mystique is fading away and I just want to get a cheap priced battery for now. As for what I have found so far $69.95, to me, ain't cheap. That price is at Advance Auto. From what I have discovered is that the Contour/Mystique/FWD Cougar all use the same type battery. And, apparently, only them 3 cars use that style. The man at A/A said to measure the battery and maybe he can find me something cheap. Anybody know of any other battery that would fit in my Mystique? Meaning the battery group number. One reason for my cheapness is that this up and coming weekend I'll be going to the Ioala, WI car show and would like to find an old Ford or Merc to cruise in. Of course if the Gods are with me maybe there will be a '70's Ford Capri there . That would make my millineum.

Later. Pepse.

'95 Mystique LS Young America, Moonlight Blue, V-6 ATX, LOADED. REMEMBER: Always fasten your seatbelt as it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I got my old Motorcraft out of a junkyard, I sold my car with it, was a wonderful battery

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
It's unlikly you'll find a battery for less than what you paided at autozone, but stay away from Wal-Mart, their batterys are junk.

1997 Ford Contour SE Car's D.O.B. 2-15-1997 from Ford-KC Plant Black Lighting http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2389976
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I got a basic battery for my old GL at O'Rielly for less than $40... had it for 2 years (with a low powered amp/sub) with no problems.

I even ran it flat dead a few times when my alternators went out...

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard