Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Projector headlights. Love the look, and driving with them.

Im going to go out on a limb here and say my Built trans waiting to go in will top it though

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Remote Start, and all engine mods. I always get compliments on the sound of the car, I just love watching the people stare at my car trying to figure out how it starts without a driver.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Besides tint, the best mod was the sledgehammer mod to my factory CD HU when I put in a Clarion ProAudio unit. Be careful of flying debris if you try this mod. It's VERY cathartic.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
TH trans with fidanza flywheel.

XXXX 1000

Nothing better than a LSD (Torsen in my case) and a fidanza flywheel!

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I just put all new headlights and fog lamps on my 95 Mystique, I can now see at night again

as for the contour, I can't sya which one mod was the best, I did everything, am doing everything because I want to ...

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
my CTA intake, I got it used at a meet for $70. That thing made my car sound like a porsche, every time I guned the gas pedal people near by would whip their head around to see what was making that beautiful noise... Then they saw that it was a contour, and got confused... Lol, it sounded great and I got redickulious gains out of it, a noticeable difference I could feel all the way up the powerband.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by JReebs96sport:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
TH trans with fidanza flywheel.

XXXX 1000

X 1,000,000,000

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Has to be my wheels. How many times do you see Gold Rims?
It really makes the car stand out.

Dan 2000 Mercury Mystique Tidal Wave Blue 17" Maxxim Ahead Gold Rims ED Molded Bodykit http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2384075
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Now that I think about it.....BBS wheels AND the Jackson Racing supercharger.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
On my '95ATX, as much as I'd like to say it was the BAT suspension, I have to say it was upgrading to the SVT exhaust. I loved the sound of it, even hamstrung by the auto tranny.

On my '97SE, so far it's been wiring the Pioneer with an aux line in so I can get the audio output from my PDA (navigation & music) through my stereo. That has been so useful. But I have an SVT exhaust in my garage waiting to go on this car, so my "best mod" may change soon.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard