Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Just thought I would share. About a week ago I noticed that one of my screw on center caps had either fallen off or been stolen from one of my Axis wheels. I called up Axis and explained that one of them was missing and I would like to purchase another one. They said to contact a supplier of their wheels and get the part from them. They gave me the number and I called this supplier and the company asked if I had purchased the wheels directly from them. I said no and explained I purchased them directly from Axis Wheels. They said since I didnt have a contract there was nothing they could do for me. I could see I was making lots of progress here. Anyways, I decided to call back Axis and speak to Steve Currey, one of their sales reps. He's the one I bought the wheels from awhile back. I actually purchased them from him on ebay since Axis was clearing out some of their warehouse. Luckily he picked up the phone and I explained who I was and what had happened. He said, "Oh yeah, I remember you! Yeah, just shoot me an email with your shipping address and I'll get one out to you." Today it shows up on my doorstep free of charge. Talk about customer service! If your considering buying a set of Axis wheels, I highly recommend going through Steve!

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Good to hear there are some sales reps out there that aren't complete idiots!

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard