Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
GKellop Offline OP
OP Offline
G
How do I get the cigarette lighter out of the lower dash on a ford contour 1999. I have disconnected the wires from behind. It has a black plastic housing and an inner metal enclosure? I have tried twisting, turning, pulling. Any help appreciated! Thanks.

G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Why do you want it out?

Champagne 1995 Ford Contour LX R.I.P. - 7/11/06 V6 2.5L 24v DOHC Oversized System
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by GKellop:
How do I get the cigarette lighter out of the lower dash on a ford contour 1999. I have disconnected the wires from behind. It has a black plastic housing and an inner metal enclosure? I have tried twisting, turning, pulling. Any help appreciated! Thanks.

seems like even your contour is trying to tell you to stop smoking... Maybe you should take its advice and save a couple of pennies in the process

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
G
GKellop Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I need to replace the cigarette lighter because the connectors inside the lighter receptor are busted.

No I don't smoke, but I do use it to charge my cellphone!

Thanks for any assistance.

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard