Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
so i get to my parents' house today to give myself a wash and wax, and as i start to work on the wheels, i notice i'm missing the driver-side rear jack cover...

don't know how or where it happened. so i'll just say 'oops'

so yea, anyone parting or know someone who's parting a silver svt, or know of one at a junk yard?

What do you mean, rhetorical question? 1998.5 SVT --> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2155561/1 #4619 of 6535, born Feb 18, 1998. i'm a smarta$$, don't take it personally
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
call bill jenkins,he will hook you up with the jack covers for a good price!

99 SVT/silver frost....with "some" mods SVT FLYWHEEL 4 SALE!!! PM me
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
you can get one through a dealer (unpainted, though) for like $15. but if you find one at a junkyard already painted then that's even better!!!

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
I had all four stolen from my SE skirts. But I found a parts car in a different color and bought the exact color paint.

-Reebs-

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Pete has a CSVT as a parts car, drop him a PM

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Pete has a CSVT as a parts car, drop him a PM

Don't waste your time Ken, I got the last jack cover off that car! It was T Red just like my SVT!

-Reebs-

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard