Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I've read the forum rules and I hope I'm not crossing or bending them too much when I ask this but, here goes anyways...

I actually want to buy a pair of Hella FF75s for my mystique (1998) off eBay, but the seller that sells them inexpensively only ships to the US, and I am in Canada and that does pose a problem. I have sent them a message and several e-mails, as well as calling them and they haven't been able to respond to me so...I was thinking is there a kind gentle soul that will act as sort of a middle man for me to recieve the lights then ship them to me, I understand this is a big favour to ask, and I understand the trust issues that go along with this and everything, but is there an honest and willing CEGer who would be able to help me out in that regard. I wish I had family or friends down in the US for a bit, but I don't so that's my dilema. If you can help out that'd be great, or even offer a suggestion at all.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
you have a pm

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard