Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by TGO:
was the car ever in an accident?

Just a little bit of info too about the trunk lid......

98 trunk lid had plastic trim behind the reflector. Kinda dressed up the back of the trunk lid and it had little access openings for light bulb replacement.

98.5+ decontented that.

Is the inside of the trunk lid bare or does it have plastic on it?

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by SVT4STD:
Originally posted by JReebs96sport:

Although it is possible that it came from a dealer like that... what is your cars build number!?!

-Reebs-

It's in his sig.

Should have checked that!

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Originally posted by JReebs96sport:

Although it is possible that it came from a dealer like that... what is your cars build number!?!

-Reebs-

doubt it came like that man..

I don't doubt it. People make mistakes, yes even Ford employees. Things like that could be overlooked. The mistake could have been noticed down the line, but they just left it anyways.

I also don't doubt that is was in an accident and the body shop slapped the SVT on the other side of a trunklid from a Non-SVT contour.

Just my 2 cents...

-Reebs-

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
the car was in an accident once, but the only thing damaged was the drivers side front fender. nothing has ever happened to the rear. i'd go out and check the trunklid but its 3am and i cant see a thing outside

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2283621 98 Contour SVT #1756 70 MGB GT (modified more than my contour)
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
i do have the plastic on the trunklid

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2283621 98 Contour SVT #1756 70 MGB GT (modified more than my contour)
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard