Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 28 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 27 28
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
I cant wait now, I must ask though, is ur area and driveway or parking lot mirko friendly?

J
jd2-98s Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
And one more thing... It didn't click that the pick was 2years old. the house on the right is HUGE! 3 floors.

People coming over the bridge. There is a 2 dollar toll at the newport bridge. First I should say the first bridge you go over on 138east is jamestown bridge. You go straight. Just follow the road taking no exits. Then you will come upon the tolls for the newport bridge, make your way to the right hand cashlane and be careful! There is alot of jerks. Go over the bridge take your first exit on the right also use caution here, people could be stopped on the exit, and if you whip the turn smack!

This is going to put you at a stop sign, take a right, follow the road straight(you will be passing graveyards on the left and right) take the right at the second set of lights. There will be rail road tracks on the right, just flow with traffic (which will be slow) in the rightlane. Your going to hit 6 lights, number 5 and 6 is in a turn (not and optional turn the road turns) left, number 6 you hook the right. There will be a big building on your right as you hit this turn. This puts you on lower thames and is a one lane one way, slow moving road. Drive down you will notice lots of odd shops and eats on left and right. You will (after about a mile maybe alittle more) see a Shell gas station on the left, red brick building on the right, keep going after you pass the red brick building there is 3 more buildings/house and the turn to my street which has billboards at the top of it. Righthand turn. House is on the left.

People coming onto 24s, go all the way till the highway ends, it will put you onto 114. Drive all the way down 114. You'll know when your getting closer to newport, you will note a Stop and shop on the right, car dealers (one is a ford place) after passing the ford dealer get in the rightlane. Take a right at the lights (there is one set flashing you don't want that one). Your going to go straight threw the 1st light, as you go down the road it will open into 2 lanes. Pick the left lane, straight threw the 2nd light, and get over to the left to turn at the 3rd light (left turn) after takeing the turn, you want the first left.

follow the road straight(you will be passing graveyards on the left and right) take the right at the second set of lights. There will be rail road tracks on the right, just flow with traffic (which will be slow) in the rightlane. Your going to hit 6 lights, number 5 and 6 is in a turn (not and optional turn the road turns) left, number 6 you hook the right. There will be a big building on your right as you hit this turn. This puts you on lower thames and is a one lane one way, slow moving road. Drive down you will notice lots of odd shops and eats on left and right. You will (after about a mile maybe alittle more) see a Shell gas station on the left, red brick building on the right, keep going after you pass the red brick building there is 3 more buildings/house and the turn to my street which has billboards at the top of it. Righthand turn. House is on the left.

JD a.k.a Fingers "Don't Panic" '98 Contour GL 2.0L VCT ATX 88k '98 Contour LX 2.5L MTX 120k Street racing can kill just less of a chance with a 2.0
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
is the bridge ez-pass as well?

J
jd2-98s Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
ummm... ok I feel stupid... mirko?

JD a.k.a Fingers "Don't Panic" '98 Contour GL 2.0L VCT ATX 88k '98 Contour LX 2.5L MTX 120k Street racing can kill just less of a chance with a 2.0
J
jd2-98s Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
no ez-pass, unless you run it...

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by jd2-98s:
ummm... ok I feel stupid... mirko?

lip..

J
jd2-98s Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
ooooo... man, that is LOW, I would have to say the road has a crown, and hitting the raise in the sidewalk, you could be looking at a hit. Maybe if you go really slow...

Last edited by jd2-98s; 07/30/06 02:35 AM.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
ooooo... man, that is LOW, I would have to say the road has a crown, and hitting the raise in the sidewalk, you could be looking at a hit.

i'm fine then..i'll 45 it

J
jd2-98s Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Maybe if you back in, this would make the front wheels lift the car before having the bumper hit...

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Maybe if you back in, this would make the front wheels lift the car before having the bumper hit...

i'll make it..i hade it up kims driveway, im sure i'll do fine

Page 18 of 28 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 27 28

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard