Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
JayNHL Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
I figured i'd post this up again. They have it every year and this year i'll finally take the focus. I posted this on the focus boards too so im sure acouple of them will come as well. It should be fun it was the past like 4 yrs in a row. I dont have all the pre register info right in front of me but i will post that up asap when i get home and like the time and stuff too. i'll also get the address and all the info you need up just bare with me.

August 6th

Hoffman Ford in Harrisburg PA on 22

Pre register says before july 31st so theres still time. like i said i'll get that info up asap. i think its 10 bucks to pre register and 12 at the gate the day of. but it is at a dealership and it fills up fast so i recommend pre registering.

jason

J
JayNHL Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Hoffman Ford
5200 Jonestown Rd. (RT 22)
Harrisburg PA

Sunday, August 6th, 2006
Rain or Shine
9am to 3:30pm

Pre-Registration Fee and deadline
$8.00 and July 31st

Day of Show
$12.00

Make Checks Payable to PFCP and send to:
Tony Lehigh
201 Heistand Rd.
York PA 17402

With ur check include the following information
name
address
city
state
zip
make
model
year
class... ur class will be "compact 81 and up"

if you have any questions or what not just pm me...

jason

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I'll be there.

"Compact 81 and up"?? IIRC, last year we were only with the Focus's. In fact there was talk that if we (Contour people) could pull in some more people we might even be able to get our own class.

Allen, ilive4sports, Paul, NGPO, and anyone else that I am forgetting, you guys in?

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Lol, there's always a show or meet when I have to work.

I call my E0 Claire. 24 hour what? I'm looking to buy a like-new condition SVT grill, and a shift knob that works with the reverse lever PM me with the details.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

If you find a show or would like to have a meet when you are off, let us know.

I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Hmmm, i may be in. It depends on how the car looks. I dont think i will have the car repainted by then and for a show i think it would need to be repainted. I will definately come and look at the cars and all but im not sure if i will enter my car.

Proud owner of a T-red 1998 Ford Contour SVT http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378985 Dad:2000 Ford Mustang GT and a Ford F-250 Mom:2003 Lincoln Aviator Brother:2002 Ford Focus notice a pattern?
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
The only shows I seem to find out about are ricer-fests or classic cars. Lol.

I call my E0 Claire. 24 hour what? I'm looking to buy a like-new condition SVT grill, and a shift knob that works with the reverse lever PM me with the details.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by ilive4sports:
Hmmm, i may be in. It depends on how the car looks. I dont think i will have the car repainted by then and for a show i think it would need to be repainted. I will definately come and look at the cars and all but im not sure if i will enter my car.

Enter your car, it's all good. There are some super done up rides and then some stock rides, so it's all good. It would be nice to have more than three Contours representing at the show.

Don't worry about your ride needing a repaint, just enter it and have fun with us.

Glenn, I know what you mean.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I thought you guys couldn't make it? We'll be there...I'll be registering soon.

Originally posted by LUCA:
Yep. You can be Phil too if you'd like.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
As of now , count me in ...

**Gotta register**

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard