Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Well this prob won't affect any of you, but it is kind of a big deal to me.

Sh!t like this really pisses me off! Cadillac has been with Burnett for as long as I've been alive and they were responsible for the ads in cadillacs revival! Is GM loving the idea of skull******* Detroit!?

Last edited by WorldTour; 06/27/06 01:18 PM.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Damn Pete, don't get banned over it, geez

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
this is EGL roger...

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Well this prob won't affect any of you, but it is kind of a big deal to me.

Sh!t like this really pisses me off! Cadillac has been with Burnett for as long as I've been alive and they were responsible for the ads in cadillacs revival! Is GM loving the idea of skull******* Detroit!?

ahhh my virgin eyes!!!

seriously... Thats nuts, and I think you have every night to be outraged... GM is making some stupid ass choices lately... The only thing I can see good coming out of GM is their new Camaro.

Last edited by WorldTour; 06/27/06 01:18 PM.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
lmao. armchair quarterbacks with zero auto industry knowledge bitching about a manufacturer switching ad agencies?

give me a break! go back to worrying about the environment, pete.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by MxRacer:
lmao. armchair quarterbacks with zero auto industry knowledge bitching about a manufacturer switching ad agencies?

give me a break! go back to worrying about the environment, pete.

Yeah, I know nothing about the industry dave...
I only happen to know an Art Director and a copywriter there, but know many more at other firms in the area. I have met several other people from Burnett, and have been fortunate enough to have gone to their offices in Troy. I know their work and I know their relationship with GM pretty well. So dave, what plethora of information do you have to share with us?!

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Those Hummer ads are the shiz. I would have went with them too.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Pete, your looking to get into the business and going to school for it right if so, don't worry about Dave and certainly stop worrying about the enviroment, let the rest of those on your campus do that BTW, when you see them protesting tell them WE WANT OUR OIL IN ALASKA AND DON'T CARE ABOUT SOME DAMN SPOTTED OWL

BTW, those hummer ads are great, especially the one with the guy who appears smaller than the rest of his co-workers, thats my favorite

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Klasse Act:

BTW, those hummer ads are great, especially the one with the guy who appears smaller than the rest of his co-workers, thats my favorite

I'm waiting for the h7 midget car. It must be hard to come up with ads when the only change is they are geting smaller.

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

Yeah, I know nothing about the industry dave...
I only happen to know an Art Director and a copywriter there, but know many more at other firms in the area. I have met several other people from Burnett, and have been fortunate enough to have gone to their offices in Troy. I know their work and I know their relationship with GM pretty well. So dave, what plethora of information do you have to share with us?!

i'm not claiming to know squat, pete. but you are giving commentary like an industry insider when you haven't even graduated college yet, and painted houses for a living last summer.

it's great that you know people. my parents best friend runs gm's racing program, but you don't see me spouting off about the C6 racing program, do you?

spend some time outside of school, and maybe you'll realize that there are a great many factors that go into a business relationship. if the burnett agency was doing such a great job, i doubt they would up and leave them for no reason.

the fact that they stayed with one firm for so long is great, but they apparently decided they needed to move on. i'm sure they would have consulted you and your vast industry knowledge had they known you weren't painting houses and installing trasmissions at the time.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard