Print Thread
#1598131 06/26/06 01:22 AM
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Hey Guys.

I know this isn't where I should be posting this but I'm posting it here to get a little more exposure. I'm in need of an interior wiring harness (w/ fuse box) ASAP for my 98. I got one from a 00 but there are slightly different so from what I've read I have to get the 98 interior wiring harness.

Can anyone help me here? I've been watching the classifieds for guys parting out there cars but I'm not having any luck.

If any of you can help me here I would be very greatful.

Please e-mail me @ mikeg @ caliberproductsinc . com

98 T-Red CSVT
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I have one but unfortunately it will but a while before I get to taking it out. I haven't dug into the car enough to pull all of that out.

If you don't find one and still need one in a month or so, let me know. I just don't have the time currently pull alot of parts. Wish I could help more.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
If you KNOW you are in the wrong place, lets make it easy and post in the right place. exposure be damned. There are classified "WTB" sections, and REGIONAL SPECIFIC "wtb" threads for this reason alone. This isn't troubleshooting, so let's not use this forum for your own exposure. Thanks

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard