Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
I have a '98 contour LX. I put an older Pioneer CD player in and the thing wont go past 21 on the volume without skipping and driving my crazy. I should also mention that the system is all stock (aside from the CD player), and that the bass is down to -5, and the treble is all the way up to +6. Has ANYONE had this problem and if so what did you do to stop this. I like my music LOUD!!!!! So this is really starting to tick me off. suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanx, contourcrazie

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
if it's due to volume increase i wouldn't know.. but my stock one skips a ton because when i was putting in my indiglo gauges, i couldnt re-mount the cd player with the surrounding trim and couldn't fit the screw in from the bottom into the cd player... so it bounces and crap when i hit a bump all to change when i buy a new headunit, thank god

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Strange....

I have a Sony Xplod deck and it likes to randomly skip on seemingly clean/new discs for no reason.

'95 CGL ZMTX - DOB: 8/94 - Daily Driver - 271k & counting - Ractive muffler,MSD ignition coil,KEM 8mm wires,Pre98 SE 7 spoke rims,KVR CF brake pads,Post98 sail panels,Sony Xplod HU,Pioneer 3-way 6x9's '89 Mazda B2200 - Under Construction

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard