Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
N
I'm getting ready to sell my mystique and I'm trying to reinstall my stock cassette player. Well, when I first installed it, it ran fine. Sound worked (out of only one of the speakers... but it still worked) anyway... one day i realized that there was no power running to the headunit. I looked down and noticed the clock wasn't working. So anyway this guys wants me to fix the radio before he buys it. Okay... then when I get down there I notice this:

#2 was already out of the slot... and I think it came out of slot labeled #2

#1 was already in slot labeled #1, i accidently broke it...

First of all I wanted to know exactly where #2 is supposed to go, I'm not quite sure.

Second, I was wondering if there was a fuse that went into one of these slots:

Thridly, I was wondering if these were all of the wires that I needed to keep the radio running:

I really appreciate any suggestions you might give. I already checked the radio fus underneath the passenger compartment. If there is anything else that could be wrong please let me know. BTW if you could respond to this ASAP I would love that... thanks sooooo much guys!!!

Steve

Steven. L. Benthal Jr. 98 Mystique: Meshed Grille & Pioneer Sound System
N
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Does someone, anyone know about this?

N
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
N
30 views and no replies but mine? Cmon guys... I know someone has to have a picture or know or something

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
if the clocks not working then fuse number 35 is blown, 35 or 37.. one of the two.

96' ATX Zetec- stock 96' ATX Zetec- Modded Kenwood KDC-319 5.75"-2 MTX 12's Roady XT Custom door panels Mystique Cluster/oil pressure Getting repainted(in primer) Pre98 Lip SE skirts Mystique front lip dingless badgeless
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
after looking at the pic it looks like the clips are going into the right plugs.. if you broke one though you'll have to get a new clip or TRY to solder/rig it up to work. i tried soldering mine and ended up just getting one from the junkyard.

96' ATX Zetec- stock 96' ATX Zetec- Modded Kenwood KDC-319 5.75"-2 MTX 12's Roady XT Custom door panels Mystique Cluster/oil pressure Getting repainted(in primer) Pre98 Lip SE skirts Mystique front lip dingless badgeless
N
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
N
alright thanks I'm going to try that.

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
and yes those r the wires u need. the messed up one is the power to the hu. the other is the speaker wiring and the thick black one is the antenna lead. speaker harness looks fine. if u can get the power harness in the right slots it should work without a problem. if the dash clock isnt working, you mightve blown a fuse and i dont recall there being any fuses in the back of the hu. all the radio/lights/clock fusing is in the fuse boxes

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard