OP Offline
R
Originally posted by auiotour:
Originally posted by Rickson:
Originally posted by recliner15:
I Just don't understand why Tk won't go get this supercharger on a car dyno'd.

Come on 50 dollars is what it would take.

Then we can have a real reading on dyno numbers. Instead of a g-tech thingy.

Blackcoog has a 3L and gettinga larger compressor with an additional BOV and FMIC.

So those reading will be way off of a standard contour/cougar.

He said he is much too busy to take the car to a DYNO. The Meter he uses is very reliable.

If they are to lazy to get it dyno'd to give some hard core numbers. I wouldn't spend a penny on it. What if yea get it and the pos only produces 20 HP cause to me and all my friends it looks like it would! Now they will probably be to lazy to refund you your money. Which would be time for a quick drive and beat the [censored] out of some scammer. To me not dynoing a product that says it increases your horse power by that much yells SCAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! So its their choice. Do they wanna sell to the dumb, or those who actually would get it with some hard core numbers. Someone should tell this company they are fing idoits.

If you have so much to say why dont you step up and email him and tell him hes a [censored] idiot.. and let me know what he says. Ok bye

I think you should email them. They will respond to you.

I have called them personally. Left a voicemail. And he said they arn't going to get on forums or call everyone back. Just send them an email and they will respond to you. That was what a message said in my voicemail box.

If they are to lazy to dyno their product why should I even try to contact them. If they dont call their customers back its bad customer service. Which = if something bad happens your [censored]!

Not At all. Contact Blackcoog on NECO Forums, he has gotten GREAT service directly from Mr. Knight.
Also, please stop cluttering up my thread with useless posts.

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
... please stop cluttering up my thread with useless posts.

Fo real, man. You don't like the arrangement auiotour, don't buy it. Let the rest of us make up our own minds, mmm-K?

I've had reservations as well, but so far I've seen no evidence to suggest anybody is gettin' ripped. A real world customer install is in process & dyno will surely follow. Until then, it is very cool that somebody is doing SOMETHING to support an old platform. You got something better to put on the table auiotour then I'd be delighted to have a look. Otherwise, relax.

Patience, lad... Be cool.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C

98 CSVT t-red 1737# cf1 Cowl hood Centerline Storms CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15 WTB- Vortech S/C kit/ADC Turbo Kit
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by TourDeForce:

Fo real, man. You don't like the arrangement auiotour, don't buy it. Let the rest of us make up our own minds, mmm-K?

I've had reservations as well, but so far I've seen no evidence to suggest anybody is gettin' ripped. A real world customer install is in process & dyno will surely follow. Until then, it is very cool that somebody is doing SOMETHING to support an old platform. You got something better to put on the table auiotour then I'd be delighted to have a look. Otherwise, relax.

Lad, wtf

Anyways I support all who want to support our platform. I have been on this site for too long and understand how many gb's on here go south. And of course you haven't seen any evidence of someone being ripped off cause nobody here has bought the unclaimed HP gain's of this sc. As for making something better. Did I [censored] say anything about being able to make something better. No i [censored] didnt. I said they need to stop being [censored] lazy and get off their ass any dyno the [censored] thing. Why not start with the car they fit the kit to in the first place! Why do they need a RW customer to install it before they can dyno it? It's not like it's going to cost so much more then that they will break their bank. No its not going too. Until they want to step up and do the simple things that it would require to prove this is worth something say what is the actual Hp gain on a v6 or svt. Either one would get this GB moving, but no, since we have none of that this GB is stopped dead in its tracks, and by me posting everyone has realized it and won't buy it until they have atleast put some numbers out there.

I don't enjoy relaxing while others get screwed. Specially people who I have come to know over the past 4 years.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by TourDeForce:

Lad, wtf

I don't enjoy relaxing while others get screwed. Specially people who I have come to know over the past 4 years.

OK Lad. Last I checked the Cougar boards where this originated, you'd see that there are 4 or 5 kits already sold & installs are ongoing. Nobody here bought one - that we know of - fine. Perhaps they're waiting for a report from one of the Cougar owners. That's what I'm doing.

Point is, relax quit bitching until you see some sort of evidence to support your griping. Nobody has been ripped off that I know of, product has been sold, no GBs going south at this time.

mmmm-K?

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Lad, wtf

Anyways I support all who want to support our platform. I have been on this site for too long and understand how many gb's on here go south. And of course you haven't seen any evidence of someone being ripped off cause nobody here has bought the unclaimed HP gain's of this sc. As for making something better. Did I [censored] say anything about being able to make something better. No i [censored] didnt. I said they need to stop being [censored] lazy and get off their ass any dyno the [censored] thing. Why not start with the car they fit the kit to in the first place! Why do they need a RW customer to install it before they can dyno it? It's not like it's going to cost so much more then that they will break their bank. No its not going too. Until they want to step up and do the simple things that it would require to prove this is worth something say what is the actual Hp gain on a v6 or svt. Either one would get this GB moving, but no, since we have none of that this GB is stopped dead in its tracks, and by me posting everyone has realized it and won't buy it until they have atleast put some numbers out there.

Youâ??ve made it known you donâ??t like the way Thomas Knight markets his product. Now youâ??re just a nuisance. You sound like an angry, bitter old man looking for something to [censored] about and trying to portray your bitching as a â??community service.â?

ANYONE whoâ??s developing anything new for this car that went out of production six years ago should be encouraged and given every single benefit of the doubt. I see nothing here that indicates this man is trying to â??screwâ? anyone. Heâ??s offering an extremely inexpensive supercharger kit, making it clear that some ingenuity and effort will be required to see good results.

There is nothing wrong with this! This kit makes forced induction available to many more (young) hobbyists who want to experiment and be creative with the technology.

No other vendor is doing this for us. You complain he is cutting costs on things you think are vital and are basically suggesting the community, as a whole, should shun his efforts because of it. I say to hell with you on this subject.

Auiotour, Iâ??ll offer you some advice thatâ??s far less cordial than others have posted. STFU. Is that plainly worded enough?

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
wow jed..

You must have been inuslted by this persons behavior to go off on him. I have never seen you so express your self this way before.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
wow jed..

You must have been inuslted by this persons behavior to go off on him. I have never seen you so express your self this way before.

Well, I respect entrepreneurship. There is nothing to indicate that Thomas Knight is trying to screw anyone with this kit. He has been very upfront with both its good points (cost, compressor design) and its shortcomings. Auiotour uselessly berating the man in his own sales thread is very bad manners and bound to cause bad feelings in a vendor who could be a real boon to our platform.

If Auiotour had started a thread in â??Forced Inductionâ? to discuss this kitâ??s shortcomings (and how to remedy them) then I would never have taken offense and would have joined the discussion.

In retrospect I do regret the language I used.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by JEDsContour:
wow jed..

Well, I respect entrepreneurship. There is nothing to indicate that Thomas Knight is trying to screw anyone with this kit. He has been very upfront with both its good points (cost, compressor design) and its shortcomings. Auiotour uselessly berating the man in his own sales thread is very bad manners and bound to cause bad feelings in a vendor who could be a real boon to our platform.

If Auiotour had started a thread in â??Forced Inductionâ? to discuss this kitâ??s shortcomings (and how to remedy them) then I would never have taken offense and would have joined the discussion.

In retrospect I do regret the language I used.

It was more of a question for those posting the GB then talking about something that nobody on ceg has any clue about.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard