Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
55 hp on an atx cougar.

The 55 hp was registered with a g-tech reading.

The supercharger in this application is perfect for the 2.5 liter.

If u have a liter a larger compressor is needed which they also offer for no extra charge.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
R
OP Offline
R
Originally posted by Rickson:
55 hp on an atx cougar.

The 55 hp was registered with a g-tech reading.

The supercharger in this application is perfect for the 2.5 liter.

If u have a liter a larger compressor is needed which they also offer for no extra charge.

And this was on a stock ATX cougar.. gains will be higher with other mods such as exhaust, intake, headers, etc

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
I Just don't understand why Tk won't go get this supercharger on a car dyno'd.

Come on 50 dollars is what it would take.

Then we can have a real reading on dyno numbers. Instead of a g-tech thingy.

Blackcoog has a 3L and gettinga larger compressor with an additional BOV and FMIC.

So those reading will be way off of a standard contour/cougar.

R
OP Offline
R

Blackcoog has a 3L and gettinga larger compressor with an additional BOV and FMIC.

He said he is much too busy to take the car to a DYNO. The Meter he uses is very reliable.

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by recliner15:
He said he is much too busy to take the car to a DYNO. The Meter he uses is very predictable.

Fixed. Reads about 10 hp lower than a dyno IIRC...

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A

He said he is much too busy to take the car to a DYNO. The Meter he uses is very reliable.

If they are to lazy to get it dyno'd to give some hard core numbers. I wouldn't spend a penny on it. What if yea get it and the pos only produces 20 HP cause to me and all my friends it looks like it would! Now they will probably be to lazy to refund you your money. Which would be time for a quick drive and beat the [censored] out of some scammer. To me not dynoing a product that says it increases your horse power by that much yells SCAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! So its their choice. Do they wanna sell to the dumb, or those who actually would get it with some hard core numbers. Someone should tell this company they are fing idoits.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Ok well think about this.
Reclines is over on NECO where I am from. He has done tons of sales before, with other products and seems to be a great guy. As stated earlier, he's a third party. He's not the company who produced these things. I understand and agree, yes he should have it dyno'd. But don't think he's trying to stiff anyone.

R
OP Offline
R
Originally posted by auiotour:

If they are to lazy to get it dyno'd to give some hard core numbers. I wouldn't spend a penny on it. What if yea get it and the pos only produces 20 HP cause to me and all my friends it looks like it would! Now they will probably be to lazy to refund you your money. Which would be time for a quick drive and beat the [censored] out of some scammer. To me not dynoing a product that says it increases your horse power by that much yells SCAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! So its their choice. Do they wanna sell to the dumb, or those who actually would get it with some hard core numbers. Someone should tell this company they are fing idoits.

If you have so much to say why dont you step up and email him and tell him hes a [censored] idiot.. and let me know what he says. Ok bye

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H

If you have so much to say why dont you step up and email him and tell him hes a [censored] idiot.. and let me know what he says. Ok bye

I think you should email them. They will respond to you.

I have called them personally. Left a voicemail. And he said they arn't going to get on forums or call everyone back. Just send them an email and they will respond to you. That was what a message said in my voicemail box.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A

I think you should email them. They will respond to you.

I have called them personally. Left a voicemail. And he said they arn't going to get on forums or call everyone back. Just send them an email and they will respond to you. That was what a message said in my voicemail box.

If they are to lazy to dyno their product why should I even try to contact them. If they dont call their customers back its bad customer service. Which = if something bad happens your [censored]!

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard