Next Thread
Print Thread
#1597554 06/24/06 03:15 PM
M
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
M
I was just wondering if anybody has done the Bilstein kit with BAT Euro sport springs (a -1" lowering kit), and if you have, how you liked it. From everyone I've talked to about Bilsteins, they're the next best thing to Konis, but because they're not so readily available for contours, nobody seems to have them. I've got a set on back-order directly from BAT in Florida, and am hoping to have the install done within a month (since the kit will take about three weeks to get here).

I'd like to hear some feedback, even tho I'm sure the kit will handle amazingly.

'98 SVT Contour (Bilstein Struts w/BAT Euro Spring kit.) '95 SHO Taurus (R.I.P.)
#1597555 06/24/06 10:43 PM
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I have bilsteins on but I have the B+G springs with the advertised 1.6" drop. Bilsteins are super super stiff and I love them. I've had them on for a year and they are still as stiff as the day I put them on. The only thing I was a little mad about was the way it looked. At first it looked like the car was actually higer than stock but after a few months of settling in, it finally turned out okay to me.

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard