Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Hey guys,

My name is Brian, I'm a member over on newcougar.org. I have a few sets of LED modded contour switches ready for sale. Please check my thread out here:

http://newcougar.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1033772

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
What kind of guarantee do you have that these wont burn up. I was another GB where the switches ended up burning out only weeks after. Also the guy didnt back up his work, I'm interested but need to know what you do different so this doesnt happen.

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by RawBurt...:
What kind of guarantee do you have that these wont burn up. I was another GB where the switches ended up burning out only weeks after. Also the guy didnt back up his work, I'm interested but need to know what you do different so this doesnt happen.

i just don't want to get burnt!!! what color are the leds?

G/f's black 99se sport 5 speed 2 1/2 test pipe-custom cat back 3 single tip cai with kn3530 safc optimized tb 8mm plug wires spec stage 1 clutch svt front bumper
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I just did this mod and it looks awesome!!!

But one of my unlock switches doesn't work(never did.) Do you have any of the unlock switches available in blue lights? Also how bright are the LEDS? The ones I used are 3000mcd, just don't want it too bright.

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard