Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I want to buy stock mystique fog lamp housings, not the bracket, just the housings but I mean as long as they're not completely totalled and I can use them, I'd like to buy them, I prefer if you have a pair, but I'd be interested in just 1, if you can let one go, please PM me and we'll get this worked out ASAP. TIA

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Are the Contour and Mystique fogs the same?.. I have one in good conditing and 1 totalled.. I can take pics and email to you if you want..

cheers

98 Contour V6 MTX CTA Exhaust/CTA Intake/MSDS Y-pipe/Bat Handling Kit/Predator Alarm/Spec1 Clutch Kit/SVT Flywheel/G Assurances Fix your car yourself "It's not a UFO." Todras
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
no no the mystique ones are different, they're retangular vs. the round contour fogs.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
anyone? I hope that those of you who replaced your Stock fogs have the housings for them, I would really appreciate it, because the junkyards always have them then run out by the time I get there.

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard