Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
this is funny but sad at the same time, it is a true story.

http://www.juliescoggins.com/dancing_outlaw_page.htm

just watch the movies

2000 T-red SVT #1049 of 2150
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
I was not going to waste an hour of my life on that bull sh!!, but after about a minute of both movies I get the point. I hate to say that I've seen worse. About 2 weeks ago I was meeting this real estate agent to look at this property, long story, point is when the real estate agent pulled up this guy that I mistook for a bum(it was the nieghbor from across the street) Just walks over screaming to me that the agent was lying and he commences to kicking his ass! Don't get me wrong I'm no punk or anything but I've got too many mouths to feed to be mixed up in this crap, and we were 3 houses down from the police station! Turns out this guy is a stark raving lunatic whose mother used to stay in the house until they lost it (forclosure). This was over four years ago, they have sold the house once & the buyer put it right back on the market after a few run-ins w/ the nut. Needless to say I spent the next 2 hours in the police station b/c they were so close they saw me before I could get to my car, which I parked in the PD parking lot b/c of the house driveway. So after all the statements were done I realized that the nut really was right, If he hadn't came out & tore into the real estate bastard I wouldn't have had to sit through the statements to find out what had been going on! So he was lying.

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard