Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M

Just wanted to pass on a phenomenal deal. I just bought a set of these for $50 bucks, which is about half off of what you'll find anywhere else. There are two types, the chrome which are $50 and the colored which are $60.

If you choose to order, our application is the 12mm X 1.5

His e-mail is online_selling_business@yahoo.com His name is Steve and he is a super cool guy. He has an ebay store under the name online_selling_business. For those of you who don't know, these are the best tuner lugs out there, and I thought I'd pass it on to anyone interested.

1998 Black 3L Contour SVT Sweet Home Alabama
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
they look kinda like mine, but mine are Gorrilla Nuts.
and cost about $22 for a set.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Elky, no disrespect, but do some research, there is no comparison between the two. As always, try to bring something to the rest of the group and someone has something negative to say about it. And why are so many going to the "other" site???

1998 Black 3L Contour SVT Sweet Home Alabama
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i meant no harm by it. i suppose it was a little negative but only becasue of the price.
i never said that the gorrila nuts were any better than the McGards, i only said they looked kinda like the gorrila nuts.

and for your information, before i bought my gorilla nuts i did plenty of research, and i decided to buy the GNs.
that is a great price for the McGards, and maybe if i could have had them for that price when i was looking i might have gone that way, but i didn't.

sorry i stated my opinion.
i will remove my head from my arse now.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by Moose:
Elky, no disrespect, but do some research, there is no comparison between the two. As always, try to bring something to the rest of the group and someone has something negative to say about it. And why are so many going to the "other" site???

Wow, overreact much?

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
meh, its all good.
I should have kept my comment to myself.

S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
This is in GB for what reason?

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R

what makes these mcgard ones so much better? Not trying to be an ass, just wondering why they are better.

Originally posted by Who the F are You?:
does your family tree not have any branches on it?

99SVT 235hp @ 6550rpm 212tq @ 5350rpm
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Lug nut is a freakin lug nut. Thanks for the heads up but I think if I was in the market I'd be asking Elky where he got his.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Ex-Mean'Tour:

Wow, overreact much?

+1

Nothing Elky said was flaming/deragatory/disrespectful/etc. in the least.

Edit:

I had Gorilla lugs. Seemed solid. Customer service is a complete joke though.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard