Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Well, the title sais it all. I was coming home from the Mardi Gras and it went. It doesn't disengage. Driving home at one in the morning trying to rev match every shift (for the first time ever I might add) is NOT fun! Time to break out the Festiva!!!

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
That sucks! I'm starting to worry about my clutch too - as long as it lasts me another month then I can have the money to replace it. Though I think me dreaming about it going each night is only making the paranoia worse.

Got a question: is there a way to rev match from a complete stop? If not, did you have to drive home without stopping at all?

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Well, I blew many a stop sign on the way home. It is hard as hell to get going from a complete stop. Lots of bad noises...

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Also, I tried to send a PM to SVTCuervo about buying a SPEC 1 and it did not show up as being sent. Did I do something wrong? Is he no longer a member here? Any help would be great.

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
that sucks about your clutch.
as for the PM there is no way to tell you sent one unless you click the button for a read reciept or to save a copy.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ElKy:

as for the PM there is no way to tell you sent one unless you click the button for a read reciept or to save a copy.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard