Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
good to hear!

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by shavedsvt:
the molds are coming along good. running a little slower than i was hoping but its good. ill post some pics when im done. sorry for the wait.

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Not to sway too far and bring up old wounds at the same time... but what if there was a fiberglass overlay similar to the shape of the morette???

SV Pushing An SVT!!! The Rayn Campaign
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by shavedsvt:

I'm in on the GB for these bad babies! By the way, do you have to wax them often????

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Rayn:

By the way, do you have to wax them often????

I have the fiberglass eyebrows on my car. I usually put a coat of wax/polish on them when I polish the car.

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by LUCA:
Originally posted by Rayn:

By the way, do you have to wax them often????

I have the fiberglass eyebrows on my car. I usually put a coat of wax/polish on them when I polish the car.

I was joking get it??? Eyebrows waxing... I guess I'll stick to nursing and music...

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
for me.

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
well i am really mad right now!!!!! i went into the store and i came out and there was a 3 inch hole in my bumper and my headlight was cracked!! someone hit my car and ran, im just glad that its just the bottom corner that is cracked, no where near the eyebrows. still working when i can on the eyebrows. hopefully done really soon. pictures soon of the eyebrows and the hole!!!!

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
F'n hit and runners . Something similar happened to my Mother's car. Thank god for a witness that phoned in what happened to the police. Turns out if was two little punk kids playing with grocery carts at the top of the hill and thought it would be cute to let a few of them go and drift down the hill into the parking lot. My Mother's car was the only one hit. You would be surprised how much damage a cart can do when it gains some speed. A claim was created and the kids looked to Mommy and Daddy's insurance to cover the bill.

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
thats why I park my car way way far away..

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard